• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Micah Xavier Johnson identified as Dallas gunman: Report

This is a picture of Anna Ma, the girl that gunman Micah Johnson was dishonorably discharged from the Army for sexually harassing:

Soldier Anna Ma who Dallas cop killer sexually harassed reveals he used to 'steal panties' | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 67204014

View attachment 67204015

Apparently, he bought her Victoria Secret lingerie.

Well, she outranks him, and we know he had no morals and she probably was not his girlfriend: so he got fired from the army.

Good'nuff for'em.

Horse****. You need to put on some reality lenses. BLM isn't responsible for this. BLM condemned this but a faction of the right wing is in attack-dog mode and is trying to take down BLM and go after Obama over this with a bunch of shameless garbage.

The Drudge Report headlined its site with a grotesque slur in all caps: “BLACK LIVES KILL.”

Former Republican Congressman Joe Walsh tweeted, “This is now war. Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you.”

And Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa blamed the shootings on President Obama’s criticisms of police

The New York Post took a little more time to come up with a similarly provocative take on the tragedy, running a morning headline that blared, “CIVIL WAR.”​

Some conservatives had the integrity to stand up and rebuke this crap and kudos to them. I guess this board is filled with quite a lot of conservatives lacking such integrity.

Is the Confederate flag responsible for Dylan Roof shooting up a black church?

I'm not sure how I feel about a robot with a gun, but the bomb is what really bothers me.

I'm not comfortable with the government bombing its citizens. I'm hoping the courts weigh-in.

Yea. I feel the same way because it is an explosive. Not exactly easy to control for.

Everyone in the Army is taught to shoot and every soldier is required to qualify annually with his personal weapon. But, in its face that basic marksmanship training doesn't make someone a world class shooter. It's based on the individual, some people pick it up and become expert marksmen and some don't.

But it still provides more than the average public does. It is more even than certain other branches (Navy, Air Force). And he could have been someone who made it more than the basics on his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it still provides more than the average public does. It is more even than certain other branches (Navy, Air Force). And he could have been someone who made it more than the basics on his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say he's definitely self educated.

Horse****. You need to put on some reality lenses. BLM isn't responsible for this. BLM condemned this but a faction of the right wing is in attack-dog mode and is trying to take down BLM and go after Obama over this with a bunch of shameless garbage.

What were your position be if the Tea Party marched chanting "Obama in a blanket, fry him like bacon"?

I mean, the left has publicly condemned the Tea Party as racist on less evidence...

What were your position be if the Tea Party marched chanting "Obama in a blanket, fry him like bacon"?

I mean, the left has publicly condemned the Tea Party as racist on less evidence...

"But but but... we're the victim!11!!1!!!" post yet again from the right. Good lord... it's a freekin' epidemic now.

RIP Micah Xavier Johnson. Hopefully the good fight will lead to a massive reform in the police department. As someone that disagrees with Obama on almost everything, I agree that the police often act stupidly. In cases of black lives, they act illegally and violently. Even during times of war soldiers can be tried for war crimes. Police need to be held to the same standard. Allowing these thugs in uniforms to kill innocent civilians and have them suffer no repercussions in court is a complete outrage.

I am not so sure the police acted stupidly in the case where they wrongfully identified the shooter as someone else. He was armed with a rifle, and so was a suspect until the police cleared him through their investigation. He acted smartly by turning over his weapon and turning himself in, and the police were smart in doing the investigation..... which leads me to address another problem......

I have no problem with open carry. In fact, I strongly support open carry. But is open carry at a protest a smart thing to do? You know in advance that things at a protest could get ugly, and it makes things much harder for the police. When incidents happen, it is hard to sort the good guys out from the bad guys, because both good guys and bad guys are carrying. Actually, I still choose to carry concealed, but if I have a political statement to make on open carry, I will choose to do it in a different venue, and not at a protest, where things are known to get out of hand. IMHO, that's just asking for trouble.

As for the shooter, no RIP for him. Let him rot in hell.

"But but but... we're the victim!11!!1!!!" post yet again from the right. Good lord... it's a freekin' epidemic now.

Nope, not a victim, I really don't care what you say about pretty much anything. I'm not injured and I don't demand an apology.

I'm just pointing out hypocrisy.

Your refusal to answer the question and instead jump to a straw man tells me all I need to know.

Bucky is a right winger genius boy. How will you ever survive now that your idiotic stereotype is blown up?

Bucky is just his screen name. In real life, he is known as Cliven Bundy.

Back
Top Bottom