• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Miami private school won't employ teachers who get the Covid-19 vaccine

And this means what exactly to this story? Just because a place doesn't have a majority of conservatives, doesn't mean they wouldn't have any significant number of them. It is also possible for others to believe stupid conspiracy theory crap without being conservative.
So why you so worried about this slim minority?
Where is your tolerance?

Of people spreading lies who are supposed to be running a school? Why should people be tolerant of that?

So you're okay with a crazy cult as long as it doesn't effect you?

So you're okay with a crazy cult as long as it doesn't effect you?
A group of people refusing vaccine all huddled together in a building day after day and going out back into the community in the middle of a pandemic?

Naw, that does not affect me. (sarcasm intended - I am an ICU RN - most of my patients over the past year have been covid related )

So why you so worried about this slim minority?
Where is your tolerance?
I don't have to have tolerance for things that contradict science and put others at risk (such as children and even staff or parents) because of conspiracy theories. And it doesn't matter how big or small a group is if they are being treated unfairly because of things that are based on BS, such as this, where a school is basing policy on conspiracy theories that have already been debunked. Eventually, those students who have been taught by this type of people are coming into the real world and if they bring this sort of thinking into their jobs, they become an issue to the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom