• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MH17 missile 'came from Russia', Dutch-led investigators say

MH17 shot down by missile from Russia, over 100 people being investigated: Dutch inquiry team

obama_senalo_a_prorrusos_como_sospechosos_de_derribo_de_avion.jpg

pro-Russia rebels pilfering the MH-17 crash site

MH17 – Potential Suspects and Witnesses from the 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade

CtdhzgBWEAALuo2.jpg

This is a Buk control panel - far too complex for the untrained

Simpleχity;1066363291 said:
I told you over a year ago that this day would come, and then the lies would be exposed for all to see.

Well that day is here, and every major print/online paper in the world is driving a stake into Moscow's lies, subterfuge, and conspiracy theories.

For those able to see through the bull**** propaganda, and for those knowledgeable of the ways of the Pentagon over the decades, the lies were exposed and obvious from the very beginning.

Never once did the US and NATO present any facts or evidence to support their claims. No satellite info, no radar info, nothing at all but hints and allegations from "anonymous sources".

You and the media may be gullible enough to believe well known liars, but I am not.

Why was the launcher moved into Russia, after the shoot down?

I'm not sure that even happened. So far nobody has proved that a BUK was fired there, much less that its launcher was moved.

Why did the left wing upper surface have a bullet crease, and why was that photo so quickly removed? Why was the BBC piece with the testimony of the peasants regarding climbing fighters so quickly removed? Why was Carlos the Spaniard controller's Twitter account so quickly removed, and where did he go? Why was the routing and altitude assignment for the flight changed in Kiev airspace, and who was responsible? Why has Kiev kept all that ATC stuff secret for all these years?

Because they have something to hide--the same reason most people keep things secret.

For those able to see through the bull**** propaganda, and for those knowledgeable of the ways of the Pentagon over the decades, the lies were exposed and obvious from the very beginning.

Never once did the US and NATO present any facts or evidence to support their claims. No satellite info, no radar info, nothing at all but hints and allegations from "anonymous sources".

You and the media may be gullible enough to believe well known liars, but I am not.
You are probably one of the most gullible people I have ever met. You fell for that nonsense that's nukes were used to bring down the twin towers.

I'm not sure that even happened. So far nobody has proved that a BUK was fired there, much less that its launcher was moved.

Why did the left wing upper surface have a bullet crease, and why was that photo so quickly removed? Why was the BBC piece with the testimony of the peasants regarding climbing fighters so quickly removed? Why was Carlos the Spaniard controller's Twitter account so quickly removed, and where did he go? Why was the routing and altitude assignment for the flight changed in Kiev airspace, and who was responsible? Why has Kiev kept all that ATC stuff secret for all these years?

Because they have something to hide--the same reason most people keep things secret.

Oh boy. Another Thoreau fairy tale about something being pulled from the Internet. Don't you remember what happened last time you tried this nonsense in the thread talking about the san bernardino shooting. Remember what happened there.

And just because you think something looks like a bullet hole or a bullet crease does not mean that is what it is. In fact I would be willing to bet that it isn't. And with your track record it's a pretty safe bet.

Oh boy. Another Thoreau fairy tale about something being pulled from the Internet. Don't you remember what happened last time you tried this nonsense in the thread talking about the san bernardino shooting. Remember what happened there.

And just because you think something looks like a bullet hole or a bullet crease does not mean that is what it is. In fact I would be willing to bet that it isn't. And with your track record it's a pretty safe bet.

Good--show me the picture of the crease across the top surface of the outboard left wing. And after you show it to me, send a copy to the NATO gang. They are so interested in the facts I'm sure they will greatly appreciate it. :lamo

Good--show me the picture of the crease across the top surface of the outboard left wing. And after you show it to me, send a copy to the NATO gang. They are so interested in the facts I'm sure they will greatly appreciate it. :lamo
I am not even claiming there was a crease. Judging by your lack of honesty in previous posts I wouldn't be surprised if there never even was one to begin with.

I am not even claiming there was a crease. Judging by your lack of honesty in previous posts I wouldn't be surprised if there never even was one to begin with.

Oh there was, and there were dozens of other rounds impacted the left side of the cockpit. The airplane took serious and fatal cannon fire from at least one fighter, the same fighters described by peasants on the ground and shown by the Russian radar provided to the international community within days of the incident.

Neither you nor the Pentagon nor anybody else can provide any evidence at all of a BUK launch. They have not even tried to prove the official charges, because those charges CANNOT be proved.

Oh there was, and there were dozens of other rounds impacted the left side of the cockpit. The airplane took serious and fatal cannon fire from at least one fighter, the same fighters described by peasants on the ground and shown by the Russian radar provided to the international community within days of the incident.

Neither you nor the Pentagon nor anybody else can provide any evidence at all of a BUK launch. They have not even tried to prove the official charges, because those charges CANNOT be proved.

Sure I am supposed to just take your word for it. As many times as you have been wrong or been caught telling fairytales.

So tell me if there was such obvious proof it was not a missile that brought down the plane why exactly is Russia not proving it. They could give the west a major black eye and prove their innocence. You don't think there were Russian Intel folks that saved those mystery images you claim were taken down from the net. You think none of the pro Russia rebels took photos of the wreckage while they were there.

And why exactly are the Maylasian members of the investigation team going along with this seeing as you claim it was shot down by the US as payback for that kangaroo court that no one cared about.

The level of silliness in your claims just proves how gullible you are. There is virtually nothing you won't fall for as long as it either makes the US look bad or Russia good. It's really rather pathetic.

Breaking: Earth is round.

Surprise, Surprise, the thug Putin was lying. Who would have thought that?

And now the rest of the world can finally get down to doing sweet bugger all about it. I can only imagine how the families who lost people on that plane feel, knowing that nothing will actually come of this and Russia will face no meaningful consequences as a result of the investigation/findings.

Sure I am supposed to just take your word for it. As many times as you have been wrong or been caught telling fairytales.

So tell me if there was such obvious proof it was not a missile that brought down the plane why exactly is Russia not proving it. They could give the west a major black eye and prove their innocence. You don't think there were Russian Intel folks that saved those mystery images you claim were taken down from the net. You think none of the pro Russia rebels took photos of the wreckage while they were there.

And why exactly are the Maylasian members of the investigation team going along with this seeing as you claim it was shot down by the US as payback for that kangaroo court that no one cared about.

The level of silliness in your claims just proves how gullible you are. There is virtually nothing you won't fall for as long as it either makes the US look bad or Russia good. It's really rather pathetic.

Russia and Malaysia understand full well how corrupt the west is. The damage has been done, the people are dead and the sanctions were applied against Russia right after it happened.

As William Casey noted, the success of any disinformation program will be judged when everything the American people believe is false. Just like JFK, MLK, 911 and the Gulf Of Tonkin, the disinformation applied against the American people have been very successful. You are a perfect example of that.

Russia and Malaysia understand full well how corrupt the west is. The damage has been done, the people are dead and the sanctions were applied against Russia right after it happened.

As William Casey noted, the success of any disinformation program will be judged when everything the American people believe is false. Just like JFK, MLK, 911 and the Gulf Of Tonkin, the disinformation applied against the American people have been very successful. You are a perfect example of that.

So they could easily prove their innocence and expose the west for being corrupt but they simply choose not to. Only to a CT true believer does that make any type of sense.
So tell me how are they keeping all the investigators, all the international media, all the local people that were at the crash site and all the rebels that were there from exposing the truth. Only in CT fairytale land does that make sense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

So were you talking about this photo.
9fea1d33130b1c73148583e1f9db728a.jpg

Or how about this one.

fd57fa394d70e3c46e88118c1be5da8b.jpg

Are those what you think are bullet holes.

So they could easily prove their innocence and expose the west for being corrupt but they simply choose not. Only to a CT true believer does that make any type of sense.
So tell me how are they keeping all the investigators, all the international media, all the local people that were at the crash site and all the rebels that were there from exposing the truth. Only in CT fairytale land does that make sense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No sir, they cannot easily prove their innocence, not at all. The western propaganda machine is far superior to anything the Russians might say. They were not invited to the NATO process.

They provided radar information within days, but the western media rolled over that, insisting that "anonymous sources" at the Pentagon were superior to any radar data from the area.

I guess you really have no reference point to understand what a kangaroo court is? No surprise.

The Pentagon didn't investigate or write the JIT Report.

The Dutch government did.

Is the Dutch government now also part of your ever-widening conspiracy theory?

No sir, they cannot easily prove their innocence, not at all. The western propaganda machine is far superior to anything the Russians might say. They were not invited to the NATO process.

They provided radar information within days, but the western media rolled over that, insisting that "anonymous sources" at the Pentagon were superior to any radar data from the area.

I guess you really have no reference point to understand what a kangaroo court is? No surprise.

Well with obvious pictures of bullet holes it would very easily prove it wasn't a missile that brought down the plane.

And you think someone that believes nukes were used to bring down the twin towers has any type of reference point with reality. Lol that's pretty funny.

Simpleχity;1066370365 said:

It really doesn't matter. Thoreau is a CT true believer. No amount of proof will make him see reality. As long as he can blame the US and support Russia that is all that matters. The truth doesn't really play into it at all.

Simpleχity;1066370365 said:

LOL, that's like saying Bill Clinton didn't write the report, Hillary did. :lol:

Drained

The picture you showed above seems to be the right wing, but it's hard to telll. The one that was out when it happened showed the left wing panel, outboard, upper surface.

I think it was the guys at Chussodovsky's site that showed it and included it on some drawings of the aircraft to put it into perspective.

Last edited:
LOL, that's like saying Bill Clinton didn't write the report, Hillary did. :lol:

Like I said simplexity. No amount of evidence will sway him because he just knows the truth. Funny how the truth just always goes right along with his agenda no matter that all the evidence says otherwise.

I'm curious, are there any conspiracy theories that you don't buy into? The moon landings? JFK, Chemtrails, Bigfoot?

How did those rather convenient peasants see through the 4000m almost total cloud cover that day then ?

Is there no theory too outlandish that you won't automatically push if it fits your weird anti western sensibilities ?

Belling cat(?sp) were posting dashcam vids from passing cars, and pix and selfies from the BUK crews themselves as they traveled to and from the scene of their crime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom