• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MH17 missile 'came from Russia', Dutch-led investigators say

I'm not running away dude, I'm fully engaged with you and the others who bought into that crazy story. Some folks are very easily fooled by propaganda, and it appears you are one. Others are not so easily fooled, or at least eventually come to their senses. At least since about 1972 I have been most skeptical of the pronouncements of people known to issue false statements. Maybe someday you will come to your senses. Good luck with that.

You are only fooling yourself HD no one else

No, I doubt very much you had anything to do with such conspiracies.

Thank you for the first rational thing you've said

What the Pentagon Papers did was clearly demonstrate the way the "public relations" part of the Pentagon operates.

Teensy technicality though. What they didn't have was any connection with the MH17 shoot down whatsoever

It is very practiced in the art of deception, to borrow from Jagger, and all these years later it is more reliant than ever on deception.

If thats the case then you are going to be a darned sight more convincing in your efforts to decieve than you have of late :wink:

Jessica Lynch, Pat Tillman, Abbottabad, Fallujah and many other examples reinforce this pattern of behavior.

So was it any of them that shot down MH 17 ...... again ? :waiting:

We have all been deceived, and while some of us have figured out that we were deceived, others have not and likely never will.

And a very few of us are paranoid nuts with a very deep seated inferiority complex they need to share with us. Thats just the way of the world

So it goes with chronic cognitive dissonance. Yes, it is easier to fool a man than it is to explain to him how he has been fooled. :peace

Indeed. And you have been shown by multiple posters via multiple links all the way through this thread just how deeply you have deluded yourself.

You have simply made yourself into a total laughing stock but hey if you are good with that then by all means carry on :lol:

Thank you for the first rational thing you've said

Teensy technicality though. What they didn't have was any connection with the MH17 shoot down whatsoever

If thats the case then you are going to be a darned sight more convincing in your efforts to decieve than you have of late :wink:

So was it any of them that shot down MH 17 ...... again ? :waiting:

And a very few of us are paranoid nuts with a very deep seated inferiority complex they need to share with us. Thats just the way of the world

Indeed. And you have been shown by multiple posters via multiple links all the way through this thread just how deeply you have deluded yourself.

You have simply made yourself into a total laughing stock but hey if you are good with that then by all means carry on :lol:

I understand full well that my pointing out in public that the Emperor Wears No Clothes leaves me open to all sorts of character assassination. Somebody even started a thread against me over in the gutter part of DP where foul language can be used. I'm honored that my speaking the obvious truth has upset so many, yourself included.

Really all it proves is how little things have changed in human nature since Orwell observed in the last century that in a time of universal deception, speaking the truth, publishing the truth, posting the truth, is perceived as a radical act. This is a time of universal deception, and you guys are comic in your obsession with a man who observes and comments that the Emperor Is Naked.

Cold War Veteran & Aviation Enthusiast or not, it is amusing how strong you feel about the MH17 deception. So thanks mate, I'm flattered that I can rock your boat so easily, by merely stating the obvious truth.

I understand full well that my pointing out in public that the Emperor Wears No Clothes leaves me open to all sorts of character assassination. Somebody even started a thread against me over in the gutter part of DP where foul language can be used. I'm honored that my speaking the obvious truth has upset so many, yourself included.

Really all it proves is how little things have changed in human nature since Orwell observed in the last century that in a time of universal deception, speaking the truth, publishing the truth, posting the truth, is perceived as a radical act. This is a time of universal deception, and you guys are comic in your obsession with a man who observes and comments that the Emperor Is Naked.

Cold War Veteran & Aviation Enthusiast or not, it is amusing how strong you feel about the MH17 deception. So thanks mate, I'm flattered that I can rock your boat so easily, by merely stating the obvious truth.

Only problem HD is you are the emperor with no clothes. You have no evidence at all to back up any your claims. Just claims of seeing something on the internet that was then scrubbed or based on your "expertise" in human behavior and aviation (both of which are constantly shown to be non existant)

So keep posting and proving you have no clothes. We will keep pointing it out and in true HD fashion you will ignore the obvious.

I'm not running away dude, I'm fully engaged with you and the others who bought into that crazy story.
Thread Page 41 and we are all still waiting for some pertinent links from you. So far ... 0 links from you regarding MH17.

You look the fool and post like a pubescent 12 year old with a computer down in mommy's basement.

Some folks are good at CT. You're not one of those folks.

Simpleχity;1066462573 said:
Thread Page 41 and we are all still waiting for some pertinent links from you. So far ... 0 links from you regarding MH17.

You look the fool and post like a pubescent 12 year old with a computer down in mommy's basement.

The truth is like a thorn in your side Simplex. Thank you for making that so plain to see.

You're not seeking or defending the truth, you are promoting and defending yet another deception hatched in some government office.

The truth is like a thorn in your side Simplex. Thank you for making that so plain to see.

You're not seeking or defending the truth, you are promoting and defending yet another deception hatched in some government office.

You cant even defend your own claims HD
Thanx for once again proving you base ALL your claims on your fear and hatred of the ebil US govt and nothing else.

Simpleχity;1066462573 said:

People living in CT land believe you are the one who is delusional if you ask for evidence of their claims while at the same time demanding you provide them evidence of something other than their CT(s) (often they hold several mutually exclusive Cts to be true). When the evidence is provided they either ignore it or claim it is faked.

The big difference between us being that I'm interested in this thread because of my military background as a SAM missile operator in the RAF not as an attention seeking nutjob posting fantastical CT nonsense just to get a response. :roll:

People living in CT land believe you are the one who is delusional if you ask for evidence of their claims while at the same time demanding you provide them evidence of something other than their CT(s) (often they hold several mutually exclusive Cts to be true). When the evidence is provided they either ignore it or claim it is faked.

Indeed . I could say little green men live on Pluto and just because you couldn't prove me wrong doesn't automatically mean that they do !

Do you see how that works here ? :lol:

Indeed . I could say little green men live on Pluto and just because you couldn't prove me wrong doesn't automatically mean that they do !

Do you see how that works here ? :lol:

No its far more insidious than that. They no only provide no evidence they claim all the counter evidence is faked.
Just look up the flat earth society. They are a classic example of the tactics HD uses.

The big difference between us being that I'm interested in this thread because of my military background as a SAM missile operator in the RAF not as an attention seeking nutjob posting fantastical CT nonsense just to get a response. :roll:

And I'm interested in this thread and topic because I'm a US taxpayer fed up with the innumerable deceptions brought by my government. I'm one of those guys shouting out at the parade that The Emperor's New Clothes are nonexistent. :mrgreen:

Having been (quite by accident) thoroughly and completely exposed to the propaganda offensive on the US mainstream media, I recognized the tactics employed because they've become so commonplace anymore. So, I offer the antidote to that bull**** story, the simple truth.

Allegations never proved, not once, is the way the US government rolls. Unlike some of my British friends, I remember the Downing Street memo and understand its meaning.

And I'm interested in this thread and topic because I'm a US taxpayer fed up with the innumerable deceptions brought by my government.

So start a thread about those then

I'm one of those guys shouting out at the parade that The Emperor's New Clothes are nonexistent. :mrgreen:
So why does nobody here agree with you ?

Having been (quite by accident) thoroughly and completely exposed to the propaganda offensive on the US mainstream media, I recognized the tactics employed because they've become so commonplace anymore.

The clear sign of your inferiority complex and paranoia is this idea that somehow you are smarter than the rest of us .... at least in your own head :lol:

So, I offer the antidote to that bull**** story, the simple truth.

Which weirdly you seem to be totally unable to confirm

Allegations never proved, not once, is the way the US government rolls. Unlike some of my British friends, I remember the Downing Street memo and understand its meaning.

Just allegations you say ? Call me picky but I think the shot down airliner over Russian controlled eastern Ukraine might have had something to do with our suspicions :lamo

So start a thread about those then

So why does nobody here agree with you ?

Because those posting in opposition are most gullible?

The clear sign of your inferiority complex and paranoia is this idea that somehow you are smarter than the rest of us .... at least in your own head :lol:

Which weirdly you seem to be totally unable to confirm

I have confirmed, but a person in denial of facts cannot be persuaded of anything at all.

Just allegations you say ? Call me picky but I think the shot down airliner over Russian controlled eastern Ukraine might have had something to do with our suspicions :lamo

The US and NATO have never proved their allegations, and right here right now, you and the other credulous posters are still unable to prove the claim. Hell, in the year 2016AD they can't even find a satellite picture of the launch of a BUK. All they have is social media accounts, and pictures of a BUK on a trailer being driven somewhere. Bellingcat has fooled you guys, but they haven't fooled me. :mrgreen:

Sometimes, when a poster advises another to "start a thread about it", that poster is fairly well conceding the weakness of his position.

The US and NATO have never proved their allegations, and right here right now, you and the other credulous posters are still unable to prove the claim. Hell, in the year 2016AD they can't even find a satellite picture of the launch of a BUK. All they have is social media accounts, and pictures of a BUK on a trailer being driven somewhere. Bellingcat has fooled you guys, but they haven't fooled me. :mrgreen:

Sometimes, when a poster advises another to "start a thread about it", that poster is fairly well conceding the weakness of his position.

Yes in |HD land the US govt has 100% of the earth covered with satellite imaging 100% of the time.
it is amazing how completely clued out you are about anything to do with aerospace considering your highly imaginative (imagined) claims of experience ion the field.

The US and NATO have never proved their allegations, and right here right now, you and the other credulous posters are still unable to prove the claim.

Who needs allegations when theres that pesky shot down airliner over Russian controlled territory :doh

Hell, in the year 2016AD they can't even find a satellite picture of the launch of a BUK. All they have is social media accounts, and pictures of a BUK on a trailer being driven somewhere. Bellingcat has fooled you guys, but they haven't fooled me. :mrgreen:

You know fella there are Muslim fundamentalist nutjobs out there in Iraq and Syria right now that can put up a more rational argument about what they do than you have about this

Sometimes, when a poster advises another to "start a thread about it", that poster is fairly well conceding the weakness of his position

Or maybe I'm just curious about how much more of a laughing stock you can make of yourself :lamo

Who needs allegations when theres that pesky shot down airliner over Russian controlled territory :doh

You know fella there are Muslim fundamentalist nutjobs out there in Iraq and Syria right now that can put up a more rational argument about what they do than you have about this

Or maybe I'm just curious about how much more of a laughing stock you can make of yourself :lamo

Who needs allegations? Apparently YOU do, because you believe them without proof. The US government very much needs allegations, because they so frequently use them. They make all sorts of unfounded allegations, and the mainstream media and credulous citizens buy into them despite the absence of proof.

The whole MH17 thing was simply part of a very wide smear campaign against Russia, and a predicate act to bring the sanctions against Russia.

We both know Flogger, that if I were really a laughing stock, you would not be spending so much time countering my points.

The laughing stock is the one admiring the Emperor's New Clothes, day in and day out. :mrgreen:

Who needs allegations? Apparently YOU do, because you believe them without proof.
The laughing stock is the one admiring the Emperor's New Clothes, day in and day out. :mrgreen:
:lamo
These two gems are too good not to be quoted

Who needs allegations?

Not me

Apparently YOU do, because you believe them without proof.

What about that airliner then .... for the fourth time ? :waiting:

The US government very much needs allegations, because they so frequently use them. They make all sorts of unfounded allegations, and the mainstream media and credulous citizens buy into them despite the absence of proof.

What about that airliner then .... for the fifth time ? :waiting:

The whole MH17 thing was simply part of a very wide smear campaign against Russia, and a predicate act to bring the sanctions against Russia.

What about that airliner then .... for the sixth time ? :waiting:

We both know Flogger, that if I were really a laughing stock, you would not be spending so much time countering my points.

Points ? :shock:

The laughing stock is the one admiring the Emperor's New Clothes, day in and day out.

So was it this 'emperor' that shot down that pesky airliner then ? You seem to mention him a lot :lol:

Not me

What about that airliner then .... for the fourth time ? :waiting:

What about that airliner then .... for the fifth time ? :waiting:

What about that airliner then .... for the sixth time ? :waiting:

Points ? :shock:

So was it this 'emperor' that shot down that pesky airliner then ? You seem to mention him a lot :lol:

The airliner came down my friend. Who has denied it did? Not I.

For the curious mind, WHY AND HOW the airliner came down is the operative question. For those of us paying attention also with curious minds, nobody has been able to prove ANY, not one single, allegation made by the west. Nor has the west made any effort to provide any evidence to support its claim. Do you understand that?

For those of us paying attention WHEN IT HAPPENED, the big questions unanswered by anybody, the Pentagon or yourself or any of the other posters defending the Bellingcat version, are 1) who changed routing and altitude assignments and WTF are they keeping it secret, 2) why does Russian radar records provided to the world show climbing fighters, and why did peasants report hearing those fighters, and 3) why did so much of the damage to the aircraft appear to come from cannon fire?

They have never answered any of those questions, and you are completely unable or unwilling to answer them. So pardon my skepticism my British friend, but I've been bull****ted by the best of them, and there is none better at spreading bull**** than the US Pentagon and Department of State. The MH17 incident was staged to smear the Russians. It's not rocket science, pardon the pun, but it certainly is recognizing human behavior. Fabrication and deception is the modus operandi of the US government, I'm sad to report.

You may not understand that simple truth, but I do.

The airliner came down my friend. Who has denied it did? Not I.

For the curious mind, WHY AND HOW the airliner came down is the operative question. For those of us paying attention also with curious minds, nobody has been able to prove ANY, not one single, allegation made by the west. Nor has the west made any effort to provide any evidence to support its claim. Do you understand that?

Why would the West need any allegations in light of the shot down airliner over Russian controlled airspace ? ..... #7

For those of us paying attention WHEN IT HAPPENED, the big questions unanswered by anybody, the Pentagon or yourself or any of the other posters defending the Bellingcat version, are 1) who changed routing and altitude assignments and WTF are they keeping it secret, 2) why does Russian radar records provided to the world show climbing fighters, and why did peasants report hearing those fighters, and 3) why did so much of the damage to the aircraft appear to come from cannon fire?

Please link all this twaddle then and when it was that the Pentagon got involved be it via their 1960s papers or otherwise ?

They have never answered any of those questions, and you are completely unable or unwilling to answer them. So pardon my skepticism my British friend, but I've been bull****ted by the best of them, and there is none better at spreading bull**** than the US Pentagon and Department of State. The MH17 incident was staged to smear the Russians. It's not rocket science, pardon the pun, but it certainly is recognizing human behavior. Fabrication and deception is the modus operandi of the US government, I'm sad to report.

You may not understand that simple truth, but I do.

This is lke talking to a brick wall given how often I and others have debunked this nonsense . So now I need to prove an airliner shot down over Russian controlled territory wasn't somehow all the fault of America ! You really need to get some professional help bud because you really have some serious inferiority issues going on here. It isn't the US government thats been keeping you down all these years its simply that you are a failure. :doh

Last edited:
Why would the West need any allegations in light of the shot down airliner over Russian controlled airspace ? ..... #7

Please link all this twaddle then and when it was that the Pentagon got involved be it via their 1960s papers or otherwise ?

This is lke talking to a brick wall given how often I and others have debunked this nonsense . So now I need to prove an airliner shot down over Russian controlled territory wasn't somehow all the fault of America ! You really need to get some professional help bud because you really have some serious inferiority issues going on here. It isn't the US government thats been keeping you down all these years its simply that you are a failure. :doh

It has been debunked only in your credulous minds and the halls of Bellingcat. :peace

It has been debunked only in your credulous minds and the halls of Bellingcat. :peace

No your BS has been debunked with facts, knowledge and logic.
You however continue to prove that you base ALL your opinions on your fear/hatred/mistrust of the ebil US govt.

But please tell us again how you are a "flight instructor", helicopter pilot and test pilot again.
Its good to laugh everyday.

Back
Top Bottom