• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mexico's "second amendment" contributes to it's high crime rate

Stop whining about things I never wrote. I do not have to come up with laws, that is your problem because sadly it is your weaponry that finds it's way to Mexico.

And there are loads of things that can be done to try and curtail that trade (like every registering gun sales, even in gun shows or in the second hand trade). But as every even minute gun law is immediately shouted down by the NRA as violating the second amendment, I would day it is your problem of making up laws, not mine. As you have stated I am a eurofag so why should I have to do **** all.

only morons think registering guns has any purpose other than confiscation-either now or later.

Back
Top Bottom