• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mexico Protests Immigration Reforms.

Squawker

Professor
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don’t know what they have to protest about. The US has allowed them to come into the country unchecked for so many years, they think they have a right to continue forever? I don’t like Vicente Fox, but he is probably right. That doesn’t give them free passage into the US.
May 15, 11:05 AM (ET)

By MORGAN LEE
MEXICO CITY (AP) - President Vicente Fox came under criticism Saturday after saying Mexicans were willing to take jobs "that not even blacks want to do in the United States."
Fox's remark Friday came a day after Mexico announced it would formally protest recent U.S. immigration reforms, including the decision to extend walls along the border and make it harder for illegal migrants to get driver's licenses.
"There's no doubt that the Mexican men and women - full of dignity, willpower and a capacity for work - are doing the work that not even blacks want to do in the United States," Fox told a meeting of the Texas-Mexico Frozen Food Council in the western city of Puerto Vallarta on Friday.
Source

Why is he supporting the leaving of people from his country?

I think Mexico should just become apart of America, save us all alot of troubles, businesses would start thriving in the hot-spots in Mexico.

Though it is true, the people of Mexico City aren't very friendly when it comes to American Whites.

There's no real answer to this, just a bunch of different opinions.

Back
Top Bottom