• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mexico is building it's own fence along Guatemala's Border

Red Crow

Holy Crap!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have written articles attempting to point out Mexico's hypocrisy in immigration. They have a long list of human rights abuses and anti-immigrant behavior all the while crying out against the US's attempts to stifle the flood of Mexicans into the US. To make matters worse, Mexico operates much as Cuba once did in being happy to unload their criminals and most impoverished onto the US.

I have written articles attempting to point out Mexico's hypocrisy in immigration. They have a long list of human rights abuses and anti-immigrant behavior all the while crying out against the US's attempts to stifle the flood of Mexicans into the US. To make matters worse, Mexico operates much as Cuba once did in being happy to unload their criminals and most impoverished onto the US.
View attachment 67112490
SE TERMINÓ LA GUERRA CONTRA EL NARCO !!!!!!!!!!!
Translation> "The war against the narcs has ended!!!!!"

There's this kind of news via email in Mexico making fun of president Calderon, lol.

As we all know, Mexico's financial situation has gotten worse and worse due to it's government, it seems to me that there's no end to it. Thanks for replying to my post.

Back
Top Bottom