• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mexican Police Official Investigating Border Lake Shooting Found Dead, Missing Head

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I hope that if you are still one of the diminishing number of brainless who trust or believe anything Obama and the lying beatch Napolitano says read this.

"The Enemy Within
Cartel-related violence has moved well beyond American border towns:

I figure I'm on the Obama enemies list and i know I'm on Napolitano's because she doesn't like me for confronting her for her being soft on border issues few years ago.

Now Napolitano and Obama come along and claim: "It is as safe and secure as it's ever been."

Do you believe this lie?

Mexican Police Official Investigating Border Lake Shooting Found Dead, Missing Head - FoxNews.com
Published October 12, 2010
Fox News

U.S. and Mexican authorities say a Mexican state police commander investigating the reported shooting of an American tourist on a border lake plagued by pirates has been killed -- and he reportedly was found decapitated.

Ruben Rios, spokesman for the Tamaulipas state prosecutor's office, says Commander Rolando Flores, the head of state investigators in the border city of Ciudad Miguel Aleman, was killed.

Re: Mexican Police Official Investigating Border Lake Shooting Found Dead, Missing He

I hope that if you are still one of the diminishing number of brainless who trust or believe anything Obama and the lying beatch Napolitano says read this.

"The Enemy Within

I figure I'm on the Obama enemies list and i know I'm on Napolitano's because she doesn't like me for confronting her for her being soft on border issues few years ago.

Now Napolitano and Obama come along and claim: "It is as safe and secure as it's ever been."

Do you believe this lie?

So a Mexican police official is killed and beheaded and it is Obama's fault?

Re: Mexican Police Official Investigating Border Lake Shooting Found Dead, Missing He

I think there's way more to the story of the Hartley killing, than Hartley's ole lady is telling us.

With no insult intended and preemptive apologies. You sound like some of the psychotics in my bipolar support groups.

Prohibition: a resounding success

So a Mexican police official is killed and beheaded and it is Obama's fault?

Wow you and Se 102 really have a serious problem with reading comprehension.

I didn't blame Obama for the death or anything close to it and you would know that if you were not trying to be a smart :censored.

Obama and Napolitano are both claiming the Border is safer than ever and it's a damn lie straight up and only those who are seriously mentally inadequate defend those to idiots for their stance.

Why do people who are unable to follow a conversation intelligently just make stuff to cover for Obama is it because they have no real defense for the fool.

With no insult intended and preemptive apologies. You sound like some of the psychotics in my bipolar support groups.

What makes me worthy of your name calling? Is it because I have had confrontations with politicians before I retiring from being an investigative reporter and Talk Show host?

Or is it because you are jealous which would make no sense to me since all of those Politicians were just people except that I did occasionally get a little excited talking with and interviewing a few Recording Artists like Ted Nugent, but some politicians are no big deal, like John McCain who struck me by how short he is at about 5'7", or J.D. Haworth who is a few inches taller than me at 6'5".

Try to not to let your own inadequacies cause you to lash out at others, it's very unbecoming.

"The Enemy Within

Do you believe this lie?

And how would you have him solve the problem of another country having a war?

Shall you just send troops there, too? Massive American invasion of the border provinces of Mexico? There's nothing like a foreign invader to unite a country.

Or perhaps you'd rather have a bunch of troops all along the border? If so, you couldn't possibly mean... The National Guard? You know, the federal government's internal armed forces?

Or would you have the state militias of Texas and Nevada station troops on the border? Because we all know how responsible militias are -- that wouldn't cause any problems with Mexico, I'm sure.

So, what would you have him do?

And how would you have him solve the problem of another country having a war?

Shall you just send troops there, too? Massive American invasion of the border provinces of Mexico? There's nothing like a foreign invader to unite a country.

Or perhaps you'd rather have a bunch of troops all along the border? If so, you couldn't possibly mean... The National Guard? You know, the federal government's internal armed forces?

Or would you have the state militias of Texas and Nevada station troops on the border? Because we all know how responsible militias are -- that wouldn't cause any problems with Mexico, I'm sure.

So, what would you have him do?

Like the typical Liberal response you try to change the subject as a result of your lack of intellectual acuity in dealing with the subject at hand.

Why is it that instead of simply insisting that the "Imbecile in Chief Obama" and the rest of his cabal along with every other elected official, law enforcement officer, and all others in this Nation, from Federal, and State down to Local officials who are currently guilty of malfeasance live up to their oath of office and enforce the damn law on the books.

Like the typical Liberal response you try to change the subject as a result of your lack of intellectual acuity in dealing with the subject at hand.

Why is it that instead of simply insisting that the "Imbecile in Chief Obama" and the rest of his cabal along with every other elected official, law enforcement officer, and all others in this Nation, from Federal, and State down to Local officials who are currently guilty of malfeasance live up to their oath of office and enforce the damn law on the books.

No, you're the one focusing on something totally irrelevant.

Your entire post essentially says, "A politician told a fib. *Stop Everything!*"

You're claiming that Obama is the worst president in the history of your nation because he said "The border is safe." Would you have preferred him to say "The border is out of control! Panic! Everyone, run"?

No, instead of focusing on his words, you should focus on suggesting proactive solutions.

And so I ask you again -- considering the dangerous and volatile nature of border-relations between the US and Mexico, what would you prefer him to do?

Back
Top Bottom