• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mexican Parents Train 3-Year-Old Girl to Say 'We Have to Kill Trump'...

I got a parrot I'm going to teach that to. :2razz:

The guy offering commentary comparing it to Hamas and the Nazis was ridiculous. That said, the video was still disturbing. I know they were joking but that isn't something you joke about with young children. I am sure the child thought it was serious.

I got a parrot I'm going to teach that to. :2razz:

Well so long as your parrot isn't Mexican, it's ok. Apparently that's an important detail.

Well so long as your parrot isn't Mexican, it's ok. Apparently that's an important detail.

Mexican parrots are mean.

My God this site has turned to crap. Nothing but the same old trolls and want to be-stormfront morons, every single morning.

My God this site has turned to crap. Nothing but the same old trolls and want to be-stormfront morons, every single morning.

And I have no idea what storm front is........................and if you don't think that the illegals are brainwashing their kids against Trump....well.........you'd be wrong.

Just look at these asswipes protesting...with all their vile hate!

A man runs for President, speaks up on how to stop the criminal action and some people side with the protesters....ridiculous!

Shocking video footage shows Mexican immigrant parents encouraging their 3-year-old daughter to repeatedly say, “We have to kill Donald Trump.”

VIDEO: Mexican Parents Train 3-Year-Old Girl to Say “We Have to Kill Donald Trump” » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

So this 3 year old is saying "We have to kill Trump"

Anyone who thinks there's something wrong with that most likely already hates Trump

In conclusion, this is merely an opportunity for hypocrisy, and will have no effect on how anyone feels. The Trump crowd will cry out over this moral abomination, the same crowd that wants to wage a war on all things PC. :shrug:

I find it helps to have this running through my mind when perusing these threads... YW. :2razz:

Terrible thing to teach a child.

Now remind me again how Trump isn't more divisive than Obama.

The Mexican Media here in Mexico is demonizing Trump.

They don't care about the truth.

I can't blame people that have no brain for how they take in the propaganda, and a lot of Mexicans have no brains, these parents show that.

The Mexican Media here in Mexico is demonizing Trump.

They don't care about the truth.

I can't blame people that have no brain for how they take in the propaganda, and a lot of Mexicans have no brains , these parents show that.

Wow, really?

The main thing I got from this thread is that people somehow think a parrot is as impressionable and innocent as a child's mind and that its ok for this kind of abuse to happen.

The main thing I got from this thread is that people somehow think a parrot is as impressionable and innocent as a child's mind and that its ok for this kind of abuse to happen.

Parents indoctrinate their kids from day one. This was a bit more tasteless than most.

The parents of the child are the problem, not the child. She will grow up to be someone else's pain in the ass, most likely on our nation's credit card. The parents are your typical Mexicans. They smile at you but they really hate you because you are not one of them. You think it is a warm smile of brotherhood, but it's really a smile of "I hate you.".

There are lots of Mexicans who want Trump dead. Paying attention to the border also means less and more difficult drug trafficking into the USA. A reduction of the Mexican workforce also means less remittances into Mexico.

Then we have the people who need the system of income distribution to stay just like it is. God forbid they be expected to work.

If this is true, not taken out of context or whatever, the parents must be held accountable.
What I don't understand is why anyone could think this is ok? What is it with all the hatred?
I remember comments about GW, wishing him dead, even making a film about it. When Cheney had his heart transplant, the vile hatred just oozed from the pages. When Obama took office, I witnessed people turning rabid. Now it's Trump's turn.
Hey, it is ok to criticize, but keep some self respect. What these parents are doing, what violent protesters are doing, what some people are writing and wishing, it is unbelievable. How can people live with themselves?

Back
Top Bottom