• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: ‘Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100’

Re: Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: ‘Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100

****ty thing to say. But it was from an unelected low level official who has now been fired so I'm not sure it really carries any weight.

Re: Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: ‘Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100

****ty thing to say. But it was from an unelected low level official who has now been fired so I'm not sure it really carries any weight.

Same guy who claimed illegals are "victims"...

Same guy who claimed illegals are "victims"...

Does that somehow make this more newsworthy?

Does that somehow make this more newsworthy?

Not really.

You think traditionalists could hide their militant homophobia for at least a month.

You think traditionalists could hide their militant homophobia for at least a month.

You would....

Where are the liberals to defend his right to hate?

I'll defend his right to be a bigot. I'll still criticize him for the ****ty things he's said though.

I'll defend his right to be a bigot. I'll still criticize him for the ****ty things he's said though.

I like that answer.

What on earth does this even mean?

Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: ‘Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100’

Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: 'Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100'

A foreigner saying stupid vile things
a bigot saying stupid vile things
a moron saying stupid vile thing

:shrug:

no matter how disgusting, evil and bigoted he is, he is allowed to feel that way

just as we are allowed to point out what a worthless human being we think he is

and more importantly his feelings dont matter to the rights of our country.

What on earth does this even mean?

Kind of wondered that myself . . must be one of those new dishonest partisan talking points and sound bytes I'm not up on.

A foreigner saying stupid vile things
a bigot saying stupid vile things
a moron saying stupid vile thing

:shrug:

no matter how disgusting, evil and bigoted he is, he is allowed to feel that way

just as we are allowed to point out what a worthless human being we think he is

and more importantly his feelings dont matter to the rights of our country.

You are right, and at the end of the day he has to live in Mexico, and is that not a punishment that never ends.

Back
Top Bottom