• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mexican investigator in Falcon Lake case beheaded, officials say

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Hopefully the only thing this does is encourage the law enforcement there to crack down on the scum even more.

Mexican investigator in Falcon Lake case beheaded, officials say - CNN.com
(CNN) -- The lead Mexican investigator in the Falcon Lake case, Rolando Armando Flores Villegas, has been killed, his severed head delivered Tuesday in a suitcase to the Mexican military, officials told CNN.

"His head was delivered to the army garrison this morning in a suitcase after he failed to report back home last night," Zapata County, Texas, Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez Jr. said.

A spokesman for the attorney general of Tamaulipas state in Mexico, Ruben Dario-Rios, confirmed the killing Tuesday afternoon in a telephone interview.

The report came a day after authorities in the Tamaulipas state attorney general's office gave conflicting information on whether authorities were pursuing a pair of suspects in the case of David Michael Hartley's disappearance.

Hartley's wife, Tiffany, told authorities that her husband was fatally shot September 30 during a sightseeing trip the two were taking on Falcon Lake, which straddles the border.

I heard a part of this last night - but didn't connect this with the other part of the story and I was all sorts of confused. I honestly believed she killed him - but with this being the further events of the situation - that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm still missing some details, though - just WHAT were they doing on the lake in this political climate - and on the Mexico side?

Jesus Christ. Still the wild west out there eh?

(I'm sure that's an understatement)

I can understand why you guys wanna secure your border, so on, so forth...

Usually why I try not to comment on this stuff from a political point of view.

From a human point of view only one word can sum this up.

Hopefully the only thing this does is encourage the law enforcement there to crack down on the scum even more.

Mexican investigator in Falcon Lake case beheaded, officials say - CNN.com
(CNN) -- The lead Mexican investigator in the Falcon Lake case, Rolando Armando Flores Villegas, has been killed, his severed head delivered Tuesday in a suitcase to the Mexican military, officials told CNN.

"His head was delivered to the army garrison this morning in a suitcase after he failed to report back home last night," Zapata County, Texas, Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez Jr. said.

A spokesman for the attorney general of Tamaulipas state in Mexico, Ruben Dario-Rios, confirmed the killing Tuesday afternoon in a telephone interview.

The report came a day after authorities in the Tamaulipas state attorney general's office gave conflicting information on whether authorities were pursuing a pair of suspects in the case of David Michael Hartley's disappearance.

Hartley's wife, Tiffany, told authorities that her husband was fatally shot September 30 during a sightseeing trip the two were taking on Falcon Lake, which straddles the border.

Posted two days ago

I hope that if you are still one of the diminishing number of brainless who trust or believe anything Obama and the lying beatch Napolitano says read this.

"The Enemy Within
Cartel-related violence has moved well beyond American border towns:
Crime: Mexico's Drug Violence Crosses the Border - Newsweek
I figure I'm on the Obama enemies list and i know I'm on Napolitano's because she doesn't like me for confronting her for her being soft on border issues few years ago.

Now Napolitano and Obama come along and claim: "It is as safe and secure as it's ever been."

Do you believe this lie?

Mexican Police Official Investigating Border Lake Shooting Found Dead, Missing Head - FoxNews.com
Published October 12, 2010
Fox News

U.S. and Mexican authorities say a Mexican state police commander investigating the reported shooting of an American tourist on a border lake plagued by pirates has been killed -- and he reportedly was found decapitated.

Ruben Rios, spokesman for the Tamaulipas state prosecutor's office, says Commander Rolando Flores, the head of state investigators in the border city of Ciudad Miguel Aleman, was killed.

Back
Top Bottom