• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#METOO as a Driver of the Sexbot Industry

One thing that guys using sex dolls miss out on: Watching some chick's sense of wonder and amazement as she eats in a real restaurant for the first time in her life or orders room service. Or when she gets to wear a new pair of shoes or wear a new dress for the first time in her life. It's an irreplaceable high and a thrill.

Most of these guys probably live in the US...so maybe they can find more equal terms to enjoy women on, rather than buying them stuff. Or see how thrilled and excited a woman is when she buys HIM something special?

Fully fledged Sex Robots are a matter of When, not If.

And there seems to be a sizable chunk of you that think it won't take off and won't really be a thing.

Guys, trust me, it will be.

Fully fledged Sex Robots are a matter of When, not If.

And there seems to be a sizable chunk of you that think it won't take off and won't really be a thing.

Guys, trust me, it will be.

Seems like a need to me. And a blessing.

Maybe it will reduce the incel active shooting threat?

So would prostitution, but I'm sure the Christians will go nuts anyway about these things.

So would prostitution, but I'm sure the Christians will go nuts anyway about these things.

I'm for legalizing that too.

And I'm a practicing Christian.

IMO, thus far, this thread has not been about religious perspectives at all.

I'm for legalizing that too.

And I'm a practicing Christian.

IMO, thus far, this thread has not been about religious perspectives at all.

I was being facetious, but by "the Christians", I do mean our hardcore evangelical friends more so than anyone else.

I was being facetious, but by "the Christians", I do mean our hardcore evangelical friends more so than anyone else.

Yeah, I'm pretty much on the same page as you here, I think.

It is not surprising that some feminists want to campaign against the threat of sexbots replacing women. Sociological research tells us that in a surplus of women, which sexbots would simulate, fewer men are interested, and the standards of the women fall accordingly. They have more sex with more men trying to compete. Thus the feminist desire to tell men how they ought to be under pain of not having their desires fulfilled founders on the prospect of being routed around. Sex is now fraught with hazards for men because of ideology, so men build alternatives and bargaining power dissipates.

https://jacobitemag.com/2018/04/24/...wk92uJln97Zik7eFRJOuZt_FZqW-TZ-R7gM_mtfw2nhAk

Netflix has a Buzzfeed episode about sexbots. It's almost as fascinating and sad as it is creepy. "Plastic, fantastic lover"...whatever rocks your boat.

Anyway, feminists can't complain too much....they replaced men with 'dildos' ages ago. lol

It's so easy it would probably work. lol

In many cases, probably. But I could also see someone who likes being single and doesn’t want to deal with the hassle of being in a relationship and doesn’t want to worry about STDs. Not the route I would go, but I could imagine some decent people opting for it.

Bob...I would be scared to death to receive a "handy" from a robot.
All it would take is a few 1's & 0's in the wrong place and.....RRRIIPPP!

All a certain class of women require is a couple tall boys or a pack of smokes.

One thing that guys using sex dolls miss out on: Watching some chick's sense of wonder and amazement as she eats in a real restaurant for the first time in her life or orders room service. Or when she gets to wear a new pair of shoes or wear a new dress for the first time in her life. It's an irreplaceable high and a thrill.

you try a bit too hard to be creepy for it to come off as believable all the time

A sex doll won't make you a sandwich after sex either.

A sex doll won't make you a sandwich after sex either.

It damn sure will before long. It will also talk dirty and wear the right outfit while making it. I can't wait for the sex dolls to advance a little further and mix with home care. My wife is kinda into the idea, too. Mostly so I will leave her alone, I think, tho.

I don't think there's anything inherently "wrong" with people that prefer sexbots to real people. People ****ing suck.

In many cases, probably. But I could also see someone who likes being single and doesn’t want to deal with the hassle of being in a relationship and doesn’t want to worry about STDs. Not the route I would go, but I could imagine some decent people opting for it.

I thought that was why God invented hookers and Craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom