• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mesa, AZ student arrested for indecent exposure in yearbook picture Read more: http:

Re: Mesa, AZ student arrested for indecent exposure in yearbook picture Read more: h

I don't agree - to do nothing simply encourages future bad acts and/or copy cat acts by others. If the yearbook isn't going to be reprinted, he should still have to pay the cost of the 3,800 yearbooks that were damaged by his selfish act.

Do what ....................:lamo

Re: Mesa, AZ student arrested for indecent exposure in yearbook picture Read more: h

Oh no a penis (I'm assuming)... no one's ever seen one of those before.

Wait till his class reunions. I can just see it, yearbook opened to the page and a giant magnifying glass.

Was he, could he buy beer? Funny thing about that word "adult" the age it is attached seems to shift with the occasion. Good grief he was a stupid high school student doing what they do best, something stupid. Speaking of stupid where were all the adults that supposedly reviewed and published the book, oh wait let's not hold anyone else accountable.

Yes he was an adult. The legal age of majority is 18.

Whether the administrators should be punished for their negligence is a separate question from whether he should be.

Back
Top Bottom