• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Merry Christmas

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Even though I know this is the BN forum, and this isn't really connected to news per say, I also know that a lot of people in here tend to only visit one room being this one....So, I just wanted to say, even though it is really contentious in the forum these days, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and truly express that I hope all of you, even those who don't care for me, or ignore my posts, have a wonderful Christmas...:peace

Thanks! The sentiment is appreciated.

Even though I know this is the BN forum, and this isn't really connected to news per say, I also know that a lot of people in here tend to only visit one room being this one....So, I just wanted to say, even though it is really contentious in the forum these days, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and truly express that I hope all of you, even those who don't care for me, or ignore my posts, have a wonderful Christmas...:peace

Awwwww, c'mere J-mac! *hugs* :kissy:

I think the only thing we agree on politically is that oxygen is good, but that's all whatever at the end of the day. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family! Tis' the day to be jolly!

happy holidays

Merry Christmas to you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-Mac, back at ya, bro. The best of the season to you and yours.

And Merry Christmas right back.

We may not agree 100% of the time, but then, if everyone on this forum agreed all the time, it wouldn't be any fun, now would it?

Bing Crosby - White Christmas (1942) Original Version
Wishing everyone a good one!

Merry Christmas to you and to the liberals I’m not going to apologize for saying merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone no matter if you prefer the Left, Center, or Right side of the aisle. And may each of you have a prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas to all on DP.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Attachments

• AFReunion20110066.jpg
    AFReunion20110066.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 30

Thank you. And I wish everyone whatever your persuasion is to have a safe and happy holiday season.

And to you and yours as well.

Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas to you all!

Back
Top Bottom