• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Felis Leo

Moral clarity is needed
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Because a lot of my friends' and acquaintances' inboxes are full, I would like to just say out loud to anyone reading the forums:

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. For those here who do not celebrate Christmas, I nonetheless wish you a very Happy Holidays. I hope this time is filled with the warmth, joy and fellowship for you, your loved ones and your family that you all so richly deserve. Even calamity. :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :2grouphug

-Felis Leo

Because a lot of my friends' and acquaintances' inboxes are full, I would like to just say out loud to anyone reading the forums:

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. For those here who do not celebrate Christmas, I nonetheless wish you a very Happy Holidays. I hope this time is filled with the warmth, joy and fellowship for you, your loved ones and your family that you all so richly deserve. Even calamity. :mrgreen:

-Felis Leo

Merry Christmas Felis, I admire your stewardship of principled conservatism.

-Felis Leo

Merry Christmas, Leo! Hope you have a great night! Can't wait to tear open my presents tomorrow morning!

Tis' a day to be jolly and merry!

Happy Holidays to all. :2wave::peace

-Felis Leo

Greetings, Felis Leo.

The same wishes travel right back to you! *BIG HUG* They're known for doing that when you're happy.. :kissy:

Merry Christmas, everybody! :2wave:

-Felis Leo

Merry Christms!

Why doesn't Santa have kids?

Because he only comes once a year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. Let love...

Back
Top Bottom