• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Menuhin`s son persecuted for his beliefs

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-1872400,00.html

Menuhin's son forced to resign over 'anti-Semitic' interviews
From Roger Boyes in Berlin

THE son of the violinist and humanist Yehudi Menuhin has been ousted as head of the German branch of his father’s foundation because of his extreme right-wing views.

Gerard Menuhin, 57, caused uproar by suggesting that Germany was being blackmailed by an international Jewish conspiracy preying on the country’s war guilt. He was forced to resign as chairman of the Yehudi Menuhin Foundation (YMF) in Germany, which was established to encourage the musical talent of young immigrants.

You see, your kind is just not wanted anymore, not even in it's birth place, it's time to find a new hobby.;)

Deegan said:
You see, your kind is just not wanted anymore, not even in it's birth place, it's time to find a new hobby.;)

"My kind"? Menuhin is a jew,I am an Aryan. Please explain!
Try reading the entire article before you comment again:it helps to know the subject about which you are debating.

Aryan Imperium said:
"My kind"? Menuhin is a jew,I am an Aryan. Please explain!
Try reading the entire article before you comment again:it helps to know the subject about which you are debating.

You are both anti-Semitic, and if he were around during WW2, and the death camps, he would be the kiss ass who led all the other Jews to the showers, promising them it would be just a de-lousing. It would not be the first time a Jew turned on his own, we have ignorant folks like that in America as well, we call them the far left.;)

Oh, and as long as there are folks like yourself still practicing their hate, the "witch hunts" and "fortune hunting" will continue.:2wave:

Deegan said:
You are both anti-Semitic, and if he were around during WW2, and the death camps, he would be the kiss ass who led all the other Jews to the showers, promising them it would be just a de-lousing. It would not be the first time a Jew turned on his own, we have ignorant folks like that in America as well, we call them the far left.;)

Oh, and as long as there are folks like yourself still practicing their hate, the "witch hunts" and "fortune hunting" will continue.:2wave:

He is an honest jew who appears to be sickened by the holocaust gravy train that shows no end even 60 years on.Never has a people been so milked by another before:it must stop and it will believe me.

Aryan Imperium said:
He is an honest jew who appears to be sickened by the holocaust gravy train that shows no end even 60 years on.Never has a people been so milked by another before:it must stop and it will believe me.

As I said, as long as your kind is still alive and well, there is still more "milking" to be done, you have obviously learned nothing.:doh

Back
Top Bottom