• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mental Health for Liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
What better place to address the serious mental health issues that overwhelmingly plague our liberal membership, then right here on this political/health forum.

The prudent and provocative Michael Savage is quoted as saying, “Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.” He is right, but offers no medical solution.

I will cite examples as to how and why ‘Liberalism’ is indeed a mental disorder, and I’ll give you my experienced antidotes to a healthier mind and lifestyle for all of those afflicted with this disease. I will also give a brief history of my so-called mental health issues, just to present my humanitarian side in a bi-partisan manner. My overriding concern here is to offer mental health advice to the over 80% of liberals that frequent this place.

I was physically and emotionally abused as an adolescent. One year of combat in the Vietnam War had added to the chronic alignment of these traumatic events. The upshot to these traumatic episodes resulted in me being a 100% disabled veteran with PTSD.

Perhaps the irony to these adolescent traumas was that they made me fight for survival; forced me to work hard to overcome debilitating symptoms; made me think independently; made me see that life wasn’t going to be a cakewalk; and that no one was going to give me a free ride. Putting this in perspective, both my parents are Republican and Conservative. I do not consider my current condition to be a mental disorder. It is an emotional disorder. There is a difference.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. The genesis to American liberalism came out of the disturbing counter culture 1960’s generation…of which I am unfortunately a part.

Radical leftists or liberals permeated the 60’s culture. Serious mental health indoctrination tactics had inundated college campuses, high schools, and neighborhoods throughout the country. (SDS) or Students for a Democratic Society had approached me with membership plans into their tight knit group of reactionaries and revolutionaries. University riots, anti establishment rhetoric, anti war agitators, burning draft cards, burning bras, killing officer pigs, tripping out on acid, dropping out from society, free love, no responsibility, having no respect for anyone including oneself, and not being accountable for criminal actions, were but a few of the mentally deficient/mentally challenged traits that made up your liberal of yesteryear, and still makes for your current day liberal.

Guys like Bill Clinton didn’t have a viable father figure while growing up. The women in his life ***** whipped him into becoming a ’no balls’, ’please everyone’, ’avoid the draft’, ‘ethically devoid’, pompous sellout to his country. Other 60’s liberals that couldn’t shake the disease are Chuckie Schumer, Algore, Hillary, Howard Dean, Begala and Carville to name a few. These sick people were never taught how to accept personal responsibility. Today, their only agenda is in seeking and maintaining political power, because left to their own…they’re failures.

Liberals of today would rather cut and run than fight and win.
Liberals would rather sit and place lawsuits then work and resolve.
Liberals would rather tax and spend then save and invest.
Liberals would rather avoid and whine then to fight and solve.
Liberals would rather blame and distort then to accept responsibility and personal accountability.

The aforementioned are serious mental deficiencies, but they are by no means a total accounting to the overall problems of the liberal mindset.

I understand that most liberals are too set in their ways to consider undergoing a total lobotomy at this late stage in life. However, for those of you willing to fight (instead of whining) for the first time in your life, and for those willing to accept me as your happy and healthy role model--I offer these ongoing experienced conservative traits as a guide for healthy protocol, leading to improved mental health:

Side with America, not with the enemy.
Look to cut taxes, not raise them.
Look to privatize everything, not socialize.
Praise hard working rich Americans, don’t penalize them for being diligent.
Encourage work for the poor and indigent, don’t allow them to become welfare whores.
Invest hard earned money, don’t expect a free ride from government.
Support policies that defend America, show less concern for terrorist prisoner rights.
Listen to Rush Limbaugh 3 hrs a day, lest you become an anti-American propagandist like Michael Moore.
Adhere to JFK’s slogan, “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”

I’ll leave you with JFK’s slogan as a fitting first exercise for some of you more severely afflicted has-beens. This will be a rough test for those of you that have demanded cradle to grave benefits from Uncle Sam, and from those of you that have been hell bent on blaming this administration, on blaming America first, and blaming our treatment of terrorist prisoners as being reason enough to uphold your God-given right to praise this severe mental disease called Liberalism.

Feel free to restart the thread in the Partisan Bickering forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom