• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mental Health, Education And Social Control

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Dennis_L_Cuddy_com_hdr.jpg

MENTAL HEALTH, EDUCATION AND SOCIAL CONTROL
Part 25
By Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
February 6, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

This is a series by Dr Cuddy that talks about the plans of Government that seeks to make sure you are THINKING CORRECTLY per Government ideas.

If your child or you is found not to be "THINKING AS THE STATE WISHES" you will be medicated to help you think right. To me this isn't America, but an idea you would find in NAZI Germany or Communist Russia or China..but its real.

More on this information can be found here.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennisA.htm

But it can't be Real "SPECIAL INTERESTS" MSM hasn't told you...well they won't they are in agreement.

So, how's that Valium going for you, Tom?

robodoon conspiracy theory # 12. Move it.

KCConservative said:
robodoon conspiracy theory # 12. Move it.

Mine?

PRESIDENT BUSH, NEW FREEDOM INITUTIVE!

And the man who wrote the Articles isn't me either

Dennis Laurence Cuddy, historian and political analyst, received a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (major in American History, minor in political science). Dr. Cuddy has taught at the university level, has been a political and economic risk analyst for an international consulting firm, and has been a Senior Associate with the U.S. Department of Education.

Cuddy has also testified before members of Congress on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice. Dr. Cuddy has authored or edited twenty books and booklets, and has written hundreds of articles appearing in newspapers around the nation, including The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and USA Today. He has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows in various parts of the country, such as ABC Radio in New York City, and he has also been a guest on the national television programs USA Today and CBS's Nightwatch.

I think you just can't handle the Truth, you think this is still America. :3oops:

Your words would be
"That can't happen here, this is America, and that can't happen here because this is America, and some one would stop it or some one would tell us, cuz this is America and we are smart because this is American and we are free so that can't happen here because this is America...... double mind :doh

steen said:
Robodonn, I feel this might help you:
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

oh wow, did you think that up all by yourself, you must be proud showing your conditioning off.

It doesn't make what I said go away, it shows your mindset though.

What I'm talking about is documented.

Robodoon said:
Dennis_L_Cuddy_com_hdr.jpg

MENTAL HEALTH, EDUCATION AND SOCIAL CONTROL
Part 25
By Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
February 6, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

This is a series by Dr Cuddy that talks about the plans of Government that seeks to make sure you are THINKING CORRECTLY per Government ideas.

If your child or you is found not to be "THINKING AS THE STATE WISHES" you will be medicated to help you think right. To me this isn't America, but an idea you would find in NAZI Germany or Communist Russia or China..but its real.

More on this information can be found here.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennisA.htm

But it can't be Real "SPECIAL INTERESTS" MSM hasn't told you...well they won't they are in agreement.
:lamo :2rofll:

:2rofll:
guess it is better he is humorous rather than aggravating

Yes, he is containing a certain entertainment value.

Just keep sleeping like the Germans did, they also laughed, because after all that was germany and that couldn't happen there ;)

Why has this tread not been moved to the "conspiracy" forum yet?

steen said:
Why has this tread not been moved to the "conspiracy" forum yet?

Its talking about the Presidents own program...

Back
Top Bottom