• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

men ,your favorite style in clothes ?

men ,your favorite style ?

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
men ,vote !

MMC ,thanks ! :mrgreen:

2163040_130110094534_18288-2.JPG

Luca-Rubinacci-London.jpg

41980.jpg

images

215054_980.jpg

Is this thread limited to just gay guys?

Something like this would be normal for me -

blue-polo.jpg

Yeah...you Alabama guys.....it's always camo cargo shorts, flip flops and a wife beater or a Molly Hatchet concert T-shirt:lol:

l remember gipper

Yeah...you Alabama guys.....it's always camo cargo shorts, flip flops and a wife beater or a Molly Hatchet concert T-shirt:lol:

Well, we are a bit casual. Dressing up for me is a polo with jeans, but I wear the tennis shoes in either case...

I put "other" because my preferred style is jeans (no belt), crew-neck t-shirt, and loafers or tennis shoes. Doesn't fit in any of your categories.

Well, we are a bit casual. Dressing up for me is a polo with jeans, but I wear the tennis shoes in either case...

When I lived back east I wore jeans all the time but out here I much prefer loose cargos. It's too damned hot to have anything even marginally restricting on. Beyond that I need the extra pockets.

I put "other" because my preferred style is jeans (no belt), crew-neck t-shirt, and loafers or tennis shoes. Doesn't fit in any of your categories.

post a pic of your style captain

Whatever is on top of the clean laundry pile.

l chose this for you gosh

Arjun-Rampal-at-press-conference-to-announce-him-as-new-brand-ambassador-of-Nivea-Men-10.jpg

Yeah, that looks slightly Goshin-ish. The clothes anyway. :)

But the jacket would probably be leather and the shirt would be some version of blue, or black.

Depends on what I'm doing. Everyday wear is jeans and either a T-Shirt or a nice short sleeved one. If I do go out to a nice place it's semi-casual, pressed collared shirt with jeans and dress shoes. If I MUST dress up it's slacks and pressed shirt/tie, but when I do wear a suit I like the full classic look with matching jacket and vest.

Not always appropriate
GKPJ01578_Large_Keyword_20101112_1608.jpg

Why u b hatin' on my PJs dawg? Ain't nobody got time for dat.

'Sides, mine got Darth Stewie on 'em. :mrgreen:

Usually something like this in the Fall / Spring / possibly in the Winter:

Mountain-Khakis-Old-Faithful-Sweater-Gear-Patrol-1.jpg

In the Summer months and when it's hot. something more in the Columbia PFG / 5-7" inseam shorts region:

C7120ncolsmall.jpg

And in the Winter months (I'm usually working with cattle around now, too), it's usually a pair of Wrangler Cowboy Cuts (stone wash) like this:

936GBH-large.jpeg

With my AB HP Boots:

425750-1.jpg

Right on. Same here except when I'm out and about I wear my hiking half boots. And not just jeans - Levis 501 button fly.

Back
Top Bottom