• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
So what is the youngest woman that the Men of DP would get involved into a relationship with. Today at the age you are. For myself the youngest woman I would get involved into a relationship with.....would be 45.

Re: Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today...

**lurks around this thread**

Re: Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today...

So what is the youngest woman that the Men of DP would get involved into a relationship with. Today at the age you are. For myself the youngest woman I would get involved into a relationship with.....would be 45.

I think to put things in perspective your age should be listed as well :)

**lurks around this thread**

lurk.gif
shades.gif

I'm 23, so 18 is the minimum. I'm on a [-5;+2] run now.

The only woman that I am going to be 'involved with' is my wife, whose age I'm not going to discuss.

I'm 47 and would be hesitant to get involved in a lifetime relationship with a woman more than 10-15 years younger than me. Among other things an age difference much more than that increases the possibility that the younger one will end up being nurse to the older one just as they're getting ready to retire and enjoy a little leisure time. Furthermore, if you get much beyond that 15 year mark it's kind of creepy (in my opinion) to be dating someone who would be roughly the same age as your kids.

I think to put things in perspective your age should be listed as well :)

Okay American Woman.
grampa.gif
<koff uhm erm well 62. koff koff>

Alright Guys.....you heard the Lady. Fess up with what your age is!
rulez.gif

I like the standard half your age plus seven years.

I'm 35, so 25 is about as young as I'd go.

The only woman that I am going to be 'involved with' is my wife, whose age I'm not going to discuss.

Quite honorable of you SN.
f_cheers.gif

I had said the same thing once or twice in my days. :lol:

Is that like a celcius conversion rate?

My only contribution here would be that the extent of the differences in your ages is directly proportional to the size of your bank account. The bigger the one, the bigger the other may be.

Is that like a celcius conversion rate?

Come to think of it, I think it is similar. Honestly I have no idea where that standard comes from, but I've heard it from several sources, and it seems like a good rule of thumb.

I'm 42 and as a rule of thumb I wouldn't look to get in a relationship with a woman much younger than 35, I don't think.

I say "I don't think" because it would depend a lot on the woman. I met a woman at a work function not too long ago who was 29 and had already done a six year hitch in the Marine Corp, including two deployments to Afghanistan, and was about 6 credits shy of her MBA. She was very well spoken, funny (smart funny, not clown funny), and a couple people I respect thought very highly of her.

I think a woman like that with a good head on her shoulders, ambition, strong work ethic, life experience, a mature sense of humor...I'd be just fine with that.

10 or 11, I guess.

My only contribution here would be that the extent of the differences in your ages is directly proportional to the size of your bank account. The bigger the one, the bigger the other may be.

Prime Minister Berlusconi in Italy and his bunga bunga girls are a good example of this.

Greetings, shrubnose. :2wave:

A wise man, as well as a gentleman! :thumbs:

I'm sticking with my Wife of 25 years also but MMC, what do you mean by relationship? Long term, short term, sex buddy?

Ha, that's kinda funny. I started thinking about maturity levels and the women I know and their ages, and decided about 20 would be the youngest for me. Then I saw your comment and did the math, fit perfectly.

Ha, that's kinda funny. I started thinking about maturity levels and the women I know and their ages, and decided about 20 would be the youngest for me. Then I saw your comment and did the math, fit perfectly.

Yeah, I've found that it fits with most people's comfort zones at almost any age.

10 or 11, I guess.

Hopefully not in this country.

BTW: I watched that episode of BBT last night.

Hopefully not in this country.

BTW: I watched that episode of BBT last night.

Which one?

I'm sticking with my Wife of 25 years also but MMC, what do you mean by relationship? Long term, short term, sex buddy?

Heya WCH :2wave:.....well lets just say things didn't pan out with you and your wife after 25 years. For whatever reason. What would be the youngest age of a Woman for a serious relationship. One wherein you would consider living with or marrying?

Not a sex buddy type relationship. Although for those older than even myself. Sex isn't topping the charts with a lot of things. Not to say it isn't relevant.

May be a mod can change that to a Serious relationship.....if there is some confusion. As I can't at this point in time.

Back
Top Bottom