• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today.....

Re: Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today...

Mornin' SMN. :2wave: Yeah I use to prefer Older women when I was younger. Being over 50 kinda changes that type of play up quite a bit. That's not to say it couldn't happen but the chances would be rare and slime. Something along the lines of a Linda Carter who was still good looking even after 60.

Helen Mirren is 68 and I'd still hit that ;)

Re: Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today...

Helen Mirren is 68 and I'd still hit that ;)

I would have got to her before she hit 66. :lol:

I would have got to her before she hit 66. :lol:

she was smoking hot in her 20s-30s. still hot in her 40s. even in her 50s & 60s she is good looking.

I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 15.

I wouldn't want to go much below 14.

Both of us are healthy, fit, and aside from suffering periodic bouts with numerical dyslexia, we have all our mental faculties (yeah, debatable, I know).

But too great an age difference would put too much of a burden on her when I'm 18 or 19.

So I like to keep a reasonable age difference.

Last year I was really concerned about our age difference.

But she turned 15 in July, and I was greatly relieved.

VERY, VERY revealing message about yourself. THANK YOU!

When I first saw my wife, I and everyone would have guessed she was no older than 15, though actually she was 19. I was 28, looking more like 38. She looked no older than my daughter. Beyond she was perfectly "innocent" by her telling of herself, overall the thought of involving at ANY romantic level seemed like it would be pedophilia. But she was SO cute and in soft ways all but throwing herself at me.

I liked her around, more than anyone else, but won't touch her. I let her sit at a far corner of the big club I worked at. A very rough and tough strip club. She got teased a lot, as was I about her.

One night when the catwalk was open to any woman, she was really being razed but why doesn't she go up there and dance for me? She dashed out of the club, seemingly run off. Soon, she was back, got the DJ to play a song she picked and stepped out into the light, and the guys went berserk cheering her on. She was dressed super cute, in sort of a cheerleader's outfit, go-go boots, a black top har and a cane. Her skill was beyond anything anyone had see - just awesome though nothing removed. But within 30 seconds management had basically tackled her off the catwalk in a panic sense. The club could get away with about anything - liquor to minors, minor drug sales, prostitution, loan sharking, violence - you name it - but NOT putting 15 year old white kids up as strippers. Her goal was to seduce me, and in desire it worked, but I wouldn't do it.

The next year I dashed her off across country to her hometown and married her. Unless knowing us, NO ONE figures we're a couple and my daughter now actually looks older than her. But it works. Of the future? I will continue to age much faster in looks than her. I hope she remains ok with that.

A more interesting question is how much older than you are would you involve with?

The absolute youngest?

Oh, maybe half a century or so.

I'm 29, and wouldn't get seriously involved with someone who was still in college. So around 22-23 for me.

I can say, if I found my self single again.
I would be hard on the hunt for a wealthy older than me woman.
I am 50, I need a rich socialite about 55 to 65 that has been well maintained. And did I say rich? Palm Beach here I come.

Go on a cruise if you're single and looking for a wealthy older woman I would think. Why not? About a gzillion women look for wealthy old men on their death bed.

Go on a cruise if you're single and looking for a wealthy older woman I would think. Why not? About a gzillion women look for wealthy old men on their death bed.

A Cruise? I don't think they be hanging out there to much.

Why not join one of those Cougar Sites. :lol:

A Cruise? I don't think they be hanging out there to much.

Why not join one of those Cougar Sites. :lol:

Cougars don't marry and hang onto their $$.

The only woman that I am going to be 'involved with' is my wife, whose age I'm not going to discuss.

I am in this crowd - however I would change the bolded word and replace it with "allowed".

Cougars don't marry and hang onto their $$.

Players are players.....just sayin. ;)

I'm mid 40's.

It all depends upon what you are meaning by "involved with". I'll bed them, and have, all the way down to 20. However for a serious relationship, I'll go as low as 5 maybe 10 years younger as the rule, while noting that exceptions may exist. That said I tend towards older women for my LTR's.

The only woman that I am going to be 'involved with' is my wife, whose age I'm not going to discuss.

I believe that the premise of the question involved not having a wife. Go with the theoretical of if your wife passed on, what would be the youngest that you would consider if you were to start dating again (assuming a proper time of mourning).

I'm 21 but I wont date anyone in their teens. So 20-22.

"Relationship" is a VERY diverse word, isn't it?

A great one-night? Marriage? VERY different concepts of "relationship." If for marriage, someone much younger could be hard to keep up with down the road.

My current gf is in her mid 20s.

So 8 years younger so far.

I'm 46 and engaged to a lovely young 24 year old lady.

I was dating women even younger than she is and significantly older than myself just before we met. But I haven't dated anyone else since we met. She's the one for me.

Any other time I've been in a serious relationship it was with someone a few years older than me. So I wasn't expecting this.

But, hey, sometimes love just ambushes you when you least expect it.

That's just the way it goes.

At 54, I would say 46.

as my Uncle Chester used to say, "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" .....

Oh I would agree.....I think 45 is young enough at my age. Anything younger would be like a daughter. Plenty of attractive older women out there. As a matter of fact a few I know were commenting on how there are more older people out there looking to get with someone nowadays. More divorces and for whatever reasons. Or would seem like it. People in their late 40s and on up.

When I was younger I didn't mind being with an Older woman. Especially like when I was in my teens or early 20s. Uhm now.....sorry I just wouldn't consider it. I'm not keen on those in their 70's or older at all. Not even the same age as myself. I don't care how snazzy their heelz are and matching those walkers and Motor-Scooters . :lol:

Sucks getting Old. :2razz:

Sometimes.

But it always beats getting planted ( This is being posted by a 70-year old guy who has been there and done that all over this planet.)

Back
Top Bottom