• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today.....

Re: Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today...

I like the standard half your age plus seven years.

I'm 35, so 25 is about as young as I'd go.

That's the equation I use too.

I'm 28, so 21 is the lowest I'd go.

But, maturity level and brains also factor in. And (un)fortunately, I prefer older women. :mrgreen:

Re: Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today...

Which one?

The one where Raj gets featured in People mag, goes to an event with Penny, gets drunk, etc. Sheldon is forced to smile.

The one where Raj gets featured in People mag, goes to an event with Penny, gets drunk, etc. Sheldon is forced to smile.

Oh, the forced grin in my avatar. Maybe I can get a Penny if I do something noteworthy.

Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Toda...

A few years younger. I'm about 27 now. Lets say about-to-be college/university graduate onward. Further, someone that wouldn't fall under that category of student-teacher barrier (gta).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Heya WCH :2wave:.....well lets just say things didn't pan out with you and your wife after 25 years. For whatever reason. What would be the youngest age of a Woman for a serious relationship. One wherein you would consider living with or marrying?

Not a sex buddy type relationship. Although for those older than even myself. Sex isn't topping the charts with a lot of things. Not to say it isn't relevant.

May be a mod can change that to a Serious relationship.....if there is some confusion. As I can't at this point in time.

For a serious relationship?? I'm 57 so, over 40. [and there are plenty of very hot, healthy and intelligent women of that age]

If by "involved" we are talking about a relationship, I think 3 years or so over under is about the best time frame before it starts seeming a bit suspect as to the motives IMO.

50 and happily "married" to a partner who is 40. I doubt I'd go much younger than that if I was single and looking again. Maybe 35...big maybe.

I'm glad many of you younger folks are admitting your ages. It explains quite a lot.

Still young, dumb and full of ...:mrgreen:

Oh, the forced grin in my avatar. Maybe I can get a Penny if I do something noteworthy.

Penny is pretty hot in her own way. And sweet.

That's the equation I use too.

I'm 28, so 21 is the lowest I'd go.

But, maturity level and brains also factor in. And (un)fortunately, I prefer older women. :mrgreen:

Agreed on that point. Re: older women, I've gone as high as ten years older. Funnily enough I dated the oldest woman I've ever dated (she was 44 and I was 34 - this was last year), right after dating the youngest girl I've ever dated (she was 24). The older woman had a daughter who was like a year younger (23) than the young girl. That was odd for me.

Penny is pretty hot in her own way. And sweet.

I remember this conversation on another thread. I still stand by Aarti Mann (Priya) as the hottest on there...no contest.

Agreed on that point. Re: older women, I've gone as high as ten years older. Funnily enough I dated the oldest woman I've ever dated (she was 44 and I was 34 - this was last year), right after dating the youngest girl I've ever dated (she was 24). The older woman had a daughter who was like a year younger (23) than the young girl. That was odd for me.

How odd. I'm 34 and my girlfriend is 44. *knocks on wood*

For a serious relationship?? I'm 57 so, over 40. [and there are plenty of very hot, healthy and intelligent women of that age]

Oh I would agree.....I think 45 is young enough at my age. Anything younger would be like a daughter. Plenty of attractive older women out there. As a matter of fact a few I know were commenting on how there are more older people out there looking to get with someone nowadays. More divorces and for whatever reasons. Or would seem like it. People in their late 40s and on up.

When I was younger I didn't mind being with an Older woman. Especially like when I was in my teens or early 20s. Uhm now.....sorry I just wouldn't consider it. I'm not keen on those in their 70's or older at all. Not even the same age as myself. I don't care how snazzy their heelz are and matching those walkers and Motor-Scooters . :lol:

Sucks getting Old. :2razz:

Oh I would agree.....I think 45 is young enough at my age. Anything younger would be like a daughter. Plenty of attractive older women out there. As a matter of fact a few I know were commenting on how there are more older people out there looking to get with someone nowadays. More divorces and for whatever reasons. Or would seem like it. People in their late 40s and on up.

When I was younger I didn't mind being with an Older woman. Especially like when I was in my teens or early 20s. Uhm now.....sorry I just wouldn't consider it. I'm not keen on those in their 70's or older at all. Not even the same age as myself. I don't care how snazzy their heelz are and matching those walkers and Motor-Scooters . :lol:

Sucks getting Old. :2razz:

Yeah, you want a mate that will keep you feeling young and alive.

I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 15.

I wouldn't want to go much below 14.

Both of us are healthy, fit, and aside from suffering periodic bouts with numerical dyslexia, we have all our mental faculties (yeah, debatable, I know).

But too great an age difference would put too much of a burden on her when I'm 18 or 19.

So I like to keep a reasonable age difference.

Last year I was really concerned about our age difference.

But she turned 15 in July, and I was greatly relieved.

Yeah, you want a mate that will keep you feeling young and alive.

Tell ya one thing....at my age if I am looking at Women in their 70s and Objectifying. Its not what most thinks.

It would be more like as an Attorney in the Court. As in.....I OBJECT!!!!! :lamo

Back when meeting the woman who became my wife, for many reasons I absolutely wouldn't touch her. Beyond her lack of any romantic past, she looked all of 15, though was 19. I was 28, looking more like 35. People called her my "little jailbait" though I absolutely wouldn't go for her. Not that I didn't want to but still it was sort of like pedophilia to think about it. This was increasingly very frustrating to her. Why anyone BUT her?

Took about a year, her turning 20 and a particular occasion to change my attitude in that regards. And I married her first, though wouldn't have had to. Just seemed the right thing to do by her, though she wasn't even hinting at that as a condition (nor any other condition.)

"Age" also seems variable to me as a woman's age can be greatly different for how old she looks, acts and her level of maturity.

So what is the youngest woman that the Men of DP would get involved into a relationship with. Today at the age you are. For myself the youngest woman I would get involved into a relationship with.....would be 45.

At my age of 58 & married 29 yrs this August I'm not planning to look.
If I needed to I'd be looking approx my age 55-60 yrs old,no younger
cos I'm old.:lol:

I'm 47 and would be hesitant to get involved in a lifetime relationship with a woman more than 10-15 years younger than me. Among other things an age difference much more than that increases the possibility that the younger one will end up being nurse to the older one just as they're getting ready to retire and enjoy a little leisure time. Furthermore, if you get much beyond that 15 year mark it's kind of creepy (in my opinion) to be dating someone who would be roughly the same age as your kids.

Same-same, more or less. I'd be hesitant to get involved with a woman 15yrs my junior for much the same reasons; I tried it a couple times and it just doesn't seem to work, and on reflection the long term issues you've mentioned make it kind of unfair to the younger person.

My ex-wife, OTOH, is 10 yrs my junior... she just divorced a man almost 18 yrs OLDER than me to marry one a FEW years younger than that... :damn:

Same-same, more or less. I'd be hesitant to get involved with a woman 15yrs my junior for much the same reasons; I tried it a couple times and it just doesn't seem to work, and on reflection the long term issues you've mentioned make it kind of unfair to the younger person.

My ex-wife, OTOH, is 10 yrs my junior... she just divorced a man almost 18 yrs OLDER than me to marry one a FEW years younger than that... :damn:

I hear you. I've got a couple of clients with wives that are 20+ years their junior and just don't get it. They seem to get along OK but there's this weird "daddy/daughter" aura over the whole thing that makes me not want to get to know any more about them than I absolutely have to.

Ms. Risky said that my involvement with younger or same age or older wimmens could very possibly lead to the separation of my johnson from the rest of my body. :eek: With that in mind there is no possibility of my involvement. However, she is not a jealous person and I do look, but I don't slobber. Well, I don't slobber in front of her anyway.

I find women of all ages attractive, mid-20's on up. Many things are attractive, but I find intelligence to be sexy as hell. I think most women under 25 still have snakes in their head, with the obvious exceptions of Medusa and Smoke.

My wife is 17 years younger than me. It's worked well for 22 years. Before I met her I was dating a lady 2 years older than me.

I can honestly say that before I hung up my guns for good I never paid attention to age that much. I was never much attracted to women younger than mid-20 even when I was in my mid-20s. All in all it depends on the lady.

Seventeen. Age of consent here in Wyoming.

Men: What is the Youngest Woman You Would Get Involved with in Your Life Today.

It helps to go -11 that way when your over 70.5 it makes your required minimum distribution smaller so it saves you on taxes LMFAOL :)

So what is the youngest woman that the Men of DP would get involved into a relationship with. Today at the age you are. For myself the youngest woman I would get involved into a relationship with.....would be 45.

No more than 20 years younger, which would be around the early to mid 30's. I'm in good shape for my age and appear 10 -15 years younger depending on how discerning a person is. lol :)

Whatever age my wife is now.

Back
Top Bottom