• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men - What is it about a woman who wears glasses?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
....ummmm.... she has a vision problem?

... did I win something?

:)

They just tend to make an attractive woman even more so...

It frames an already intense set of eyes.

Glasses aren't about sex. They exist to help correct poor vision. I think the OP is just obsessed with sex. I wear designer frames for fashion purposes, not so I can be objectified. How DARE you make this thread, Josie.

Anyway, yeah. Glasses rock on a hot girl. Then again, I've always liked the nerdy look.

I'm obviously not a man, but from a female perspective let me just sneak in and derail this thread long enough to say... a lot of men look sexy as hell in glasses!

Carry on. :)

I'm obviously not a man, but from a female perspective let me just sneak in and derail this thread long enough to say... a lot of men look sexy as hell in glasses!

Carry on. :)

Oh, hell yeah. Men in glasses....mmmmm...

I'm more a hair up, let it fall sort of guy. My wife hooked me by cutting across the field and pulling off her BDU cap and shaking out a beautiful mane of blonde hair while running brite red fingernails through it. I had a girl friend at the time so we just talked, but that soon changed!

To this day I call it my large mouth bass story. men are like fish in that even if we are stuffed full of minnows something attracts our attention and out of habit we strike!

There I was happy with a little redhead and then a blonde lure gets cast in front of my lily pad... :shock:

Men are such simple creatures...

For all the talk I hear about most women I know liking a man in glasses, I never take pics of myself or have been in a pic with my glasses on. Not sure why.

For all the talk I hear about most women I know liking a man in glasses, I never take pics of myself or have been in a pic with my glasses on. Not sure why.

You should men look quite fetching with glasses. My ex girlfriend was a nerdy type. Loved those thick black frames. H

You should men look quite fetching with glasses. My ex girlfriend was a nerdy type. Loved those thick black frames. H

I'm really not built with that kind of radar in me, so I'll take your word for it.

Red eye is easy to fix. These days, nearly everything that takes pictures has a red-eye filter.

Well, I've never been much of a shutterbug. The first camera I've ever owned was built-in to my cell. Kinda telling.

Well, I've never been much of a shutterbug. The first camera I've ever owned was built-in to my cell. Kinda telling.

These days they make red eye elimination pretty easy, but I'm also very particular about what I look like in pictures.

Back
Top Bottom