• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men Run Onto Citi Field With Mexican Flags

texmaster

Hippie Hater
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
NEW YORK - Two men carrying Mexican flags in protest of Arizona's immigration law ran into the outfield during the seventh inning of the New York Mets' game against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night at Citi Field.

The men were apprehended by security fairly quickly without much incident.

Remember, they want to assimilate :roll:

Prior to the game, about 40 people across the street from the ballpark chanted "Oppose racism!" and "Boycott Arizona!"

Thats right. Because only hispanics and other non whites can be illegal. Its impossible for whites to be illegal. Oh wait....

NEW YORK - Two men carrying Mexican flags in protest of Arizona's immigration law ran into the outfield during the seventh inning of the New York Mets' game against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night at Citi Field.

The men were apprehended by security fairly quickly without much incident.

Remember, they want to assimilate :roll:

Prior to the game, about 40 people across the street from the ballpark chanted "Oppose racism!" and "Boycott Arizona!"

Thats right. Because only hispanics and other non whites can be illegal. Its impossible for whites to be illegal. Oh wait....

You think thats bad? Check this out...

Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees | NBC Bay Area

Students sent home for wearing patriotic attire on Cinco De Mayo. I have a friend from Mexico and he says Mexico hardly even acknowledges Cinco De Mayo. It isn't Mexico's Independence Day, that would be September 16th. Cinco De Mayo for most Americans is an excuse to drink tequila. Regardless of the importance of Cinco de Mayo, it is still disgraceful these students were punished.

I love it when these idiots pull this stuff... they poke the Democrats and Obi in the eye every time it's done, and reopen the illegal alien wound.

Perhaps Republicans should encourage these morons everywhere, by having Mexican flag give-aways across the nation at ball games, football games etc. Every week, we would get nice reminders of their love of country.

Sigh, why do we tolerate these peoples behavior?

Could you imagine if some American's did that in Mexico at a Soccer match?

Last edited:
Where's a good sniper when you need one.

Ahh what bitches, they should have tried that **** in philly.

tazer.jpg

Every time a see the Mexican flag displayed in American in protest to some action in American only makes me support the side they are protesting that much more. It is way past time that the Federal govt. does something constructive in curtailing and controlling illegal immigration.

I love it when these idiots pull this stuff... they poke the Democrats and Obi in the eye every time it's done, and reopen the illegal alien wound.

Perhaps Republicans should encourage these morons everywhere, by having Mexican flag give-aways across the nation at ball games, football games etc. Every week, we would get nice reminders of their love of country.

Except....the GOP and its wealthy corporate counterparts are as big of a problem with illegal immigration as the Dems.

Sporting events always attract people from many countries wearing the flag of their heritage. There is only outrage though....when it involves Mexico....hmmmmm....strange.

I saw a lot of flags from Spain during the World Cup....yet....I haven't seen anyone here expressing the outrage.....

Last edited:
Aren't we being a bit hard on the illegals? They just want their chance to be American too!

They've clearly demonstrated numerous times that they're all about peaceful integration into our country. :roll: Right?

Oh... wait...

upsidedown.jpg

Sporting events always attract people from many countries wearing the flag of their heritage. There is only outrage though....when it involves Mexico....hmmmmm....strange.

I saw a lot of flags from Spain during the World Cup....yet....I haven't seen anyone here expressing the outrage.....

World cup.... Country vs Country.

New York Met's game... Unless they NY Mets are going against a Mexican team, I doubt there would be any need for the mexican flag to be waved in a game thats within the US, game-wise. Oh look, Arizona Diamondbacks... Nope, no Mexican team, so they can leave the Mexican flag at home and start waving their NY Mets flags...

So bad analogy on this one.

Except....the GOP and its wealthy corporate counterparts are as big of a problem with illegal immigration as the Dems.

Because welfare has kept democrats from having to "to the jobs that only illegals will do."

how do you know they were not american citizens? i'm betting they are, actually. so wtf do you mean "these people"?

You just love saying that don't ya.... We know some companies hire illegal aliens under the tables, well just start securing the borders and start cracking down on ethical practices of the companies and start handing out large fines and/or even dings on their records, whatever it needs to deter companies from using illegal aliens.

And while we are at that, also cut the unions down, they are part of the problem making the worker's costs so outrageously high which makes companies wanting to go to unethical practices, but I digress.....

Where's a good sniper when you need one.

So you believe in assassination for those whose crime is creating a nuisance?

how do you know they were not american citizens? i'm betting they are, actually. so wtf do you mean "these people"?

:lamo Maybe he meant "crackers"....That is an acceptable term now isn't it?

j-mac

You just love saying that don't ya.... We know some companies hire illegal aliens under the tables, well just start securing the borders and start cracking down on ethical practices of the companies and start handing out large fines and/or even dings on their records, whatever it needs to deter companies from using illegal aliens.

And while we are at that, also cut the unions down, they are part of the problem making the worker's costs so outrageously high which makes companies wanting to go to unethical practices, but I digress.....

i'll say. those union tomato pickers are ruining our country.

I agree with you....but the GOP has no interest in securing the border, cracking down on ethical practices of the companies, and handing out large fines to deter companies from hiring undocumented workers.

That's the fallacy of the whole argument. Conservatives and Republicans love to try to say that the Democrats are weak on immigration, yet, they don't recognize the flaws in their own party.

I agree with you....but the GOP has no interest in securing the border, cracking down on ethical practices of the companies, and handing out large fines to deter companies from hiring undocumented workers.

That's the fallacy of the whole argument. Conservatives and Republicans love to try to say that the Democrats are weak on immigration, yet, they don't recognize the flaws in their own party.

But the people do. And that will be the ultimate word.

j-mac

i'll say. those union tomato pickers are ruining our country.

Its not nor never has been the agro business that ruins the economy. The legal immigration path is set to balance available jobs that can support both the US economy and the number that are brought in LEGALLY.

Far more impactful are the day labor jobs, the construction worker jobs, etc. Those arent low paying 'brown' jobs. They ARE however jobs that are underpaid, often to people off the books, so that there are inadequate taxes collected, and unfair wages to the workers.

Back
Top Bottom