• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men are not complicated -- do you agree?

Most successful criminals rarely get too personally involved in actual crimes. They work it out behind the scenes. The problem with lying and stealing is that they always catch up with you.

Most successful people rely on their wits, rather than physical intimidation, in order to have others act to benefit them.

Do you agree with this?

83883789_2813966305316563_2337768944233873408_n.png

Would you change anything about it? Add to it?
I know I'm a little late to this but I can't see what you posted, so I can't make any claim as to whether I agree with it or not. But men are simple to please.

Nah, I'm pretty simple. I think some men say that women are complicated because they lack the communication skills needed to understand women.
I think some men say women are complicated because they've had experience with complicated women. But like everything else they run the whole spectrum.

they say men want respect and women want love

as a man its not that i want respect. respect is recognition of strength. and if you dont recognize my strength i will give you a free demonstration to correct your ignorance.

so its not that i want respect. its that i have strength and if you dont recognize that (respect) then you are ignorant and in need of correction

so its more about teaching the truth

same way if someone says one plus one equals five. it doesnt. i will correct you.

and when a man corrects someone on their disrespect that gets interpreted as him wanting respect.

i dont want you to respect me. you should want you to respect me. because then i wont have to correct you(possibly painful or embarrassing for you)

so i want truth. and respect is part of that truth.

I think some men say women are complicated because they've had experience with complicated women. But like everything else they run the whole spectrum.

when people are ignorant they tend to just project their own mind onto everyone else,

then men think women think like men

and women think men think like women

there is major core differences between men an women. and knowing those differences is knowledge, which is the opposite of ignorance

but some people find certain truths to be threatening to their ego's. so they are in denial of them

like feminists wanting to believe men and women are equal, so they can go out and act like men to get their imaginary male based self esteem, and not have to admit all the harm they are doing to themselves and children in the process.

when people are ignorant they tend to just project their own mind onto everyone else

men think women think like men

and women think men think like women

there is major core differences between men an women. and knowing them is knowledge which is the opposite of ignorance
all men?
but some people find certain truths to be threatening to their ego's. so they are in denial of them

like feminists wanting to believe them and women are equal, so they can go out and act like men to get their imaginary male based self esteem, and not have to admit all the harm they are doing to themselves and children in the process.
well feminism would be completed and women would be equal if they just man up. That's what I'm told when I have a complaint.

But men are simple to please.

i remember telling my girlfriend that i dont want any gifts ever. just to wrap herself up for my birthday and xmas and anniversary and valentines day and whatever else lol

aka: sexual favors lol

but she didnt listen of course. because she was young and dumb. bought me flowers once. wow worst gift ever.

well feminism would be completed and women would be equal if they just man up.

there is alot of girly girls out there who dont want to man up

they want to be housewives

but the more manly girls hate those girly girls. so they have been fighting to change society and beliefs in their favor

aka: feminism, women acting like men, and guilt tripping men or women who dont like it

there is alot of girly girls out there who dont want to man up

they want to be housewives
I don't think such women are considered feminists.
but the more manly girls hate those girly girls. so they have been fighting to change society and beliefs in their favor

aka: feminism, women acting like men, and guilt tripping men or women who dont like it
yeah I've noticed that how feminists seem to look down on women who fit a more traditional role as if they didn't choose to.

that how feminists seem to look down on women who fit a more traditional role

modern feminism teaches women: you can have it all

wrong

you cant put beer into a cup that is already full of milk

if you pour beer in then it will push some milk out and dilute the remaining milk

this is career driven women who imagine that its not going to hurt their childrens lives

Do you agree with this?

83883789_2813966305316563_2337768944233873408_n.png

Would you change anything about it? Add to it?
My dad is complicated. People say he is like the dad on That 70’s Show. My husband is less complicated, but we support each other so our relationship is very good and positive.

modern feminism teaches women: you can have it all

wrong

you cant put beer into a cup that is already full of milk

if you pour beer in then it will push some milk out and dilute the remaining milk

this is career driven women who imagine that its not going to hurt their childrens lives
Feminism should be about choice. It doesn't seem to be it seems to be about competing with men.

Feminism should be about choice. It doesn't seem to be it seems to be about competing with men.

maybe feminism is a huge mistake

or maybe these stronger women are the pioneers. paving the road for women all throughout the world

and the weaker women can come down that road after

maybe we can bring the babies to work too.

maybe feminism is a huge mistake

or maybe these stronger women are the pioneers. paving the road for women all throughout the world

and the weaker women can come down that road after

maybe we can bring the babies to work too.
Feminism started out being an attempt at egalitarian. I think to a degree it has already served its purpose. What it seems to be doing now is trying to find a purpose.

Feminism started out being an attempt at egalitarian. I think to a degree it has already served its purpose. What it seems to be doing now is trying to find a purpose.

should we bring women fully into the working world and bring the babies / children in too?

women can do work and hold their babies at the same time

maybe working from home could do that

imagine a man and a woman both working from home, both raising the kids together.

sharing the same job

like say both working from home answering phones. taking breaks and handing the phone over to one or the other

taking turns doing things with the kids or shopping etc...

i new a couple that did this. they owned a delivery company and worked the phones and radio from home, just taking turns at everything

Men are so simple (minded?) that they think women are complicated. ;)
A woman just wants unconditional love. I find men totally complicated. I think a relationship is going great and i foul it up. my last BF took me to Costa Rica for a week and 2 weeks after we got back he said he "couldnt handle me". Oh well, love will come. Just give a girl your heart, its what i want.

A woman just wants unconditional love. I find men totally complicated. I think a relationship is going great and i foul it up. my last BF took me to Costa Rica for a week and 2 weeks after we got back he said he "couldnt handle me". Oh well, love will come. Just give a girl your heart, its what i want.
Not all of anybody just wants one thing.
That may be all you want but there's women out there that want five or six different men to sleep with they want someone to take care of their children they want to sugar Daddy. You didn't have to watch out for this thus they are complicated. It's not you that complicated things it's the world.

If all women wanted was your heart poor fat guys would all be married.

Not all of anybody just wants one thing.
That may be all you want but there's women out there that want five or six different men to sleep with they want someone to take care of their children they want to sugar Daddy. You didn't have to watch out for this thus they are complicated. It's not you that complicated things it's the world.

If all women wanted was your heart poor fat guys would all be married.
You actually make good points.

A sandwich and beer, we’re not complicated at all.

A sandwich and beer, we’re not complicated at all.
Im not much of a cook but i did make him sandwiches, lol. And i had no problem providing lots of beer, and vodka. He still couldnt handle me whatever he meant by that. I was too good for him!! Yea thats it.

You actually make good points.
I'm a pretty simple man. All I want is exclusivity respect and love I . At least that's what I would like to believe but the truth is I have a type, I passed on many people to find the right one. Many are acceptable only few are exceptional. You have to make compromises. External beauty compared to internal beauty. Ability to care for ones self, how much of a slob they are and how much you can tolerate.

Generally speaking men are simple. This is a general guideline. Physical contact, not just sex affirms love. Most men want to be seen as competent virulent and strong. There is nuance to this meaning different kinds of strength for example.

So if you are single and looking for men keep these things in mind if you find one you want more with. And if course everything is a give and take if he doesn't give you what you need break that off it will become toxic.

One caveat. Some men... May not know what you need, don't be afraid to tell them if they try to meet your needs it might be worth keeping them around to try but only if they are worth it.

Women and men aren't really that complicated communicating beyond our insecurities is complicated. Showing our vulnerabilities, and weaknesses is complicated, sometimes accepting them is complicated.

Accepting them in others is far more easy. Makes you feel trusted and special when they share them with you.

Sorry to go all long winded.

Im not much of a cook but i did make him sandwiches, lol. And i had no problem providing lots of beer, and vodka. He still couldnt handle me whatever he meant by that. I was too good for him!! Yea thats it.
I'm betting he had some issue with himself that made him feel insecure. Maybe he didn't feel he could keep up with you.

Back
Top Bottom