• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men are not complicated -- do you agree?

“Keep the fights clean and the sex dirty!” - Frank Reagan, Police Commissioner, Blue Bloods.

Frank never heard of "Yes dear" and his wife never heard those words, either.

Do you agree with this?

83883789_2813966305316563_2337768944233873408_n.png

Would you change anything about it? Add to it?

1f28f6b6e0fe3cb03881665bc8f9fce1.jpg

One of the reasons I think women are so fascinating is because they are complicated.

I don't spend much time asking my lady why she finds me fascinating, I just thank God every day that she hasn't yet updated her eyeglass prescription, so she still thinks I'm kind of cute.

At least my wife gave up on trying to get me to eat spare ribs with a fork.

Chalk up a win!

Truthfully, physical touch is a powerful player in relationships, more so in long term ones.

Wat?

How do you eat ribs with a fork?

Do you agree with this?

Would you change anything about it? Add to it?

The image disappeared but I was able to track it down.

Feeding and love definitely help but it's got to be good food and good lovin'!

Mac 'n Cheese is OK once in a while but not every day and it might be nice if she was able to figure out how to make it from scratch instead of from a box. It would also be nice if she lets me cook once in a while. I kind of need my grill time here and there. Oh, and I don't want to be on some fad diet all the time. I eat meat. I'm happy to have a veggie or two but not all veggies. And it's nice to go out some times. If her if she wants to go out to dinner then that doesn't necessarily mean her cooking sucks...though it might. I'm also not opposed to sampling some "foo foo" food every once in a while but just because I tried it once doesn't mean that I want a 8 course meal that takes three days to prepare and consists primarily of stuff I can't pronounce every day. Steak. If she's going to try some weird stuff there has to be a backup plan (that goes for lovin' as well as food) because starvation due to experimentation simply isn't an option. She's also got to try stuff I like every once n a while. If I happen to show up with a nutria....well, that ain't gonna happen anyway but if I show up with some hog or some elk I figure she should at least give it a try. I mean, I tried her tofu, black bean, almond butter whatever the heck it was wrapped in that green crap so she owes me a little wild hog. And she can't be pickier than me...at least not by much. I we're going to hit the road, for example, she needs to try some of the local/regional board of fare 'cause I'm not gonna go out looking for McNuggets every night. Hot Sauce needs to be part of the plan too and NOT just for lovin'! She can use whatever herbs and spices she wants but all that comes with the hot sauce caveat that I can put hot sauce on anything at any time.

Hmm....maybe it is a little complicated.

personally, i'd not ask any questions, i'd just taze

Yeah, can't help people like that. Just taze. Maybe that shakes something loose.

Women admit that they are complicated... men agree.

Nah, I'm pretty simple. I think some men say that women are complicated because they lack the communication skills needed to understand women.

Nah, I'm pretty simple. I think some men say that women are complicated because they lack the communication skills needed to understand women.

That means that women are more complicated than men... instead of trying to justify it, just embrace it. :)

Obviously you should respect everyone, but your partner/spouse is a deeper respect, IMO.

Honestly, I do not respect everyone, and do not believe those that so freely use the term, phrase.

For the most part I have to say men are not complicated. But to a self-centered woman, she may very well find them complicated.

That means that women are more complicated than men... instead of trying to justify it, just embrace it. :)

*starts to complain*...... well, maybe.

For the most part I have to say men are not complicated. But to a self-centered woman, she may very well find them complicated.

To be fair, that works both ways.

"Men are not complicated, treat them like you would four year old children"....BARF

When do we get to talk about sex, about women being honest about it and being reasonably willing ready and able to step up for some quality sex...about how a lot of us want more of that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom