• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men are not complicated -- do you agree?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Do you agree with this?

83883789_2813966305316563_2337768944233873408_n.png

Would you change anything about it? Add to it?

:inandout:

Men are dirt simple and dog ready.

I can’t find the clip from “Six Days/Seven Nights” where Harrison Ford’s character tells Anne Heche that all women need to do is “show up!”

Last edited:
I think I would add "respect".

Respect should be accorded to all people that one interacts with. If a woman treated their man as they treated all others he would not feel special. ;)

Feeding each other is not cute. I think we need to put the 'obey' back.

Do you agree with this?

"Keep his stomach full and his nutts empty" is what old women say around here.

Respect should be accorded to all people that one interacts with. If a woman treated their man as they treated all others he would not feel special. ;)

Obviously you should respect everyone, but your partner/spouse is a deeper respect, IMO.

"Keep his stomach full and his nutts empty" is what old women say around here.

where is "around here?" I'll be sure to stay away. Sounds like you live in Trumpland.

I cook better than my wife...but I agree...men are simple. I need less than 10 things to be happy. Food, occasional sex (with my wife), my wife and kids, beer, video games, and a car to race/work on. That's it.

Yes. Men are simple. I like to say it this way though for a more dramatic impact.

Women are so complicated that they think that men are complicated.

Do you agree with this?

83883789_2813966305316563_2337768944233873408_n.png

Men and women are more similar than they are different. We are one species after all. Not all women are complicated, and not all men are simple. Most people are a mixed bag.

Yes. Men are simple. I like to say it this way though for a more dramatic impact.

Women are so complicated that they think that men are complicated.

Men are so simple (minded?) that they think women are complicated. ;)

I would replace feed with support/encourage.

I would add it and edify and say that the support and encouragement may not be what you want it to be, but it will be.

Obviously you should respect everyone, but your partner/spouse is a deeper respect, IMO.

At least my wife gave up on trying to get me to eat spare ribs with a fork.

Chalk up a win!

Truthfully, physical touch is a powerful player in relationships, more so in long term ones.

Men are so simple (minded?) that they think women are complicated. ;)

Women become complicated to men when men stray from simple and get in their head about it.

At least my wife gave up on trying to get me to eat spare ribs with a fork.

Chalk up a win!

Truthfully, physical touch is a powerful player in relationships, more so in long term ones.

That wasn't a win.

Back
Top Bottom