• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men are most attractive at 40

In my experiences, I think the right way to go about pleasing your woman is, to take your time and be gentle and sensual with your kissing and touching.Giving a nice body massage is also a good way to start of. Then rubbing her softly in her sensitive place(s), at a steady pace(not to fast or to slow).And then going down on her for a good 5 minutes.And then when she's ready, let her choose her favorite position. I personally enjoy being riden, it allows her to set the pace.But regardless of the position, you should be able to feel/sense the pace, you should be at.
Your right.

It's been my experience that for the most part, sexuality is useless without sensuality.
I would say sensuality plays most important part while in the act of sexuality, foreplay is everything.

In my experiences, I think the right way to go about pleasing your woman is, to take your time and be gentle and sensual with your kissing and touching.Giving a nice body massage is also a good way to start of. Then rubbing her softly in her sensitive place(s), at a steady pace(not to fast or to slow).And then going down on her for a good 5 minutes.And then when she's ready, let her choose her favorite position. I personally enjoy being riden, it allows her to set the pace.But regardless of the position, you should be able to feel/sense the pace, you should be at.

Your right.

Depends on the woman.

Personally, a massage is going to make me want to sleep, not have sex. And, I like it rough and fast, not slow and gentle. And I HATE being on top.

The key is to learn what the woman you're with likes. There is no generalized answer. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Depends on the woman.

Personally, a massage is going to make me want to sleep, not have sex. And, I like it rough and fast, not slow and gentle. And I HATE being on top.

The key is to learn what the woman you're with likes. There is no generalized answer. :mrgreen:
You do ahve a point here rivirat and usually a man gets this signal pretty quick if he has his wits about him.

Your correct rivrat, i should have also mentioned the massage involved sensitive spots, with aim of loosing her up and turning her on. And as far as the thrusting goes, i like to kind of feel out what is her ideal pace, but the last few minutes before i nut, i always uncontrollably go deep and quick.

Last edited:
Depends on the woman.

Exactly. Same for men. Not that it matters in your case, but not every man wants rough and fast, therefore, you two wouldn't be a sexual match.

Exactly. Same for men. Not that it matters in your case, but not every man wants rough and fast, therefore, you two wouldn't be a sexual match.

im adaptable, i aim to please.:mrgreen: i can shift speeds well, my stick shift works good

Last edited:
in my experiences, i think the right way to go about pleasing your woman is, to take your time and be gentle and sensual with your kissing and touching.giving a nice body massage is also a good way to start of. Then rubbing her softly in her sensitive place(s), at a steady pace(not to fast or to slow).and then going down on her for a good 5 minutes.and then when she's ready, let her choose her favorite position. I personally enjoy being riden, it allows her to set the pace.but regardless of the position, you should be able to feel/sense the pace, you should be at.

tmi........:doh

Last edited:
42 years old and every time I look in the mirror I tell myself that if there were another just like me I'd go so gay so fast. :D

42 years old and every time I look in the mirror I tell myself that if there were another just like me I'd go so gay so fast. :D

You made me laugh - that's a huge plus right there.

Oh give me a clone
A clone of my own
With the Y chromosome changed to an X....

40? They haven't met the October 1950 vintage. :2wave:

If it's any consolation to you young bucks, when you do get a little longer in the tooth, you will be able to do all night what it is currently taking you all night to do. The down side of that is, you most likely won't be doing it with a 20 year old.

I discovered about 10 years ago that 20 year olds just weren't as much fun or reward as the hype surrounding them. Spending a whole night with the average 20 year old female is now my idea of torture.

I'm 18, supposedly my peak year; if this is the best I'm going to look, I'd hate to think about what I'll look like when I'm old.

I do have a respectable beard though.

Dav, when you're 18 you have your whole life before you and you can do things so much faster about the way you are and want to be. I changed body shape 2-3 times from heavy set 17 yr old to muscular 18 yr old but by 19 I had re-trained to an athletic build. Not for the women I hasten to add - but for the sports competitions I wanted to be the best in.

This would make me want to stab you in the kidney. First, if I want a massage, I'll ask for it. Secondly, most guys can't find my sensitive places with both hands. Thirdly, I'm not a huge fan of cunnilingus.

Epic sex advice fail.

You mean you're not a "cougar"?....lol

Not anymore, no. I had a brief 4-month foray into cougar territory when I was 39, that convinced me that I prefer men to boys. See above discussion for some of the main reasons.

Last edited:
This would make me want to stab you in the kidney. First, if I want a massage, I'll ask for it. Secondly, most guys can't find my sensitive places with both hands. Thirdly, I'm not a huge fan of cunnilingus.

Epic sex advice fail.

For you. Obviously women aren't one-size fits all but it's sure as **** not fail, just because it's not your brand of humping.

For you. Obviously women aren't one-size fits all but it's sure as **** not fail, just because it's not your brand of humping.

It is if you are offering at as one-size-fits-all sex advice, and he was. You know, as well as me, that our bodies are mysterious, sometimes even to us.

Heh.
"One-size-fits-all sex advice".

That wasnt the part I found to be such a failure. The whole 5 minutes thing...that's barely enough time to get started good. Tell's me somebody's a two pump chump if 5 minutes is the amount of time he sees as being attentive enough.

That wasnt the part I found to be such a failure. The whole 5 minutes thing...that's barely enough time to get started good. Tell's me somebody's a two pump chump if 5 minutes is the amount of time he sees as being attentive enough.

It was just all bad, and delivered in such a smarmy Eddie Haskell fashion. Gag.

Just say'n...;)

Oh, I don't know. I dated a very physically and emotionally attractive man and he was 52 to my 41. He was very good at many, many things. :mrgreen: I think the age of attractiveness, depends wholly on the person.

Back
Top Bottom