• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Memorial for the NYC Bombings 5-5-5

RightinNYC

Girthless
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
never.jpg

A picture of the massive damage done today...

Always remember the victims of the 5-5-5 bombings....*tears*

I get the feeling this is a joke;

From what I know, no one was even injured.

Maybe an insect, toad, or Hermit Crab.. nothing big.

They still haven't ruled out a bombing of Natural Gases.... is there something i've missed?

Arch Enemy said:
I get the feeling this is a joke;

From what I know, no one was even injured.

Maybe an insect, toad, or Hermit Crab.. nothing big.

They still haven't ruled out a bombing of Natural Gases.... is there something i've missed?

You feel correctly sir. =)

After all the initial horror last night at 5 am, the actual result was miniscule.

It was the result of two fake plastic hand grenades being filled with gunpowder, then fuses being stuck in and lit. It damaged said flower box, and broke a few windows. They have a dutch national in for questioning. He worked at the UN in the department that was in charge of looking after Iraq's wmd's. No motive yet, or whether it's related to UK elections.

could it possibly have been that someone had a little too much to drink, and decided to try out something they saw on the Internet?

Yeah, I was a bit scared posting this, I could have had the wrong event.. you seemed to be making it an actual honor and I didn't want to offend.

That's funny how the Media blew it out of proportion.

Arch Enemy said:
could it possibly have been that someone had a little too much to drink, and decided to try out something they saw on the Internet?

Yeah, I was a bit scared posting this, I could have had the wrong event.. you seemed to be making it an actual honor and I didn't want to offend.

That's funny how the Media blew it out of proportion.

They still don't know why it happened, as far as I can tell.

I can understand how they blew it a bit out of proportion though...when I saw the "breaking news" headline, I thought, "So, two bombs just went off about one and a half miles from me...that's scary"

If that had been a suitcase nuke, I'd be done for.

But the next morning, it was kind of funny, and when I saw that "tribute" that my friend made...I about shat myself laughing.

Back
Top Bottom