• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Members with the most posts. must have at least 2000

SKILMATIC

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Postwhores are welcome. Tell us all how long you have been a member here and how many posts per day you average?

I am just curious to find out how many people we have on the forum with at least 2000posts.

Why don't you just click "Members List" under "Quick Links" and add them up?...:doh

cnredd said:
Why don't you just click "Members List" under "Quick Links" and add them up?...:doh

Because I am too dam lazy to do that to like 500something memebers we have on the forum. Besides I am just curious too. :rofl

SKILMATIC said:
Because I am too dam lazy to do that to like 500something memebers we have on the forum. Besides I am just curious too. :rofl
Currently, there are 14 members over 2000...2 more are within 200...

You must be lazy...It took me 4 clicks to get the answer...:roll:

1) Quick Links
2) Members list
3) Posts(so the members show up in descending order)
4) Grab the side-bar to scroll down and count

http://www.debatepolitics.com/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

Back
Top Bottom