• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Member pic thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in unrelated news

menishachris.png

hey board, take a guess as to which one is me

The one with unzipped pants?

how can you possibly tell if those are zipped are not?

if they're the pants i think they are, Levi 501s, they're actually button fly

The dude with the ladies. His pants are definitely unzipped, or unbuttoned as the case may be.

that's a scally crap.

i'm tired of this problem:

577187156_8d463ce6a5.jpg

Scally cap. Very cool and hardocre, etc. Popular with bad ass Irish people, punks, skinheads and strangely enough various rappers.

115beret30017.jpg

Beret. Popular with french people and drama fags.

NCFY- you are pretty close to what I thought you looked like. And I love the hat. You actually look alot like a guy I went out with when I was like 14.

that's a scally crap.

i'm tired of this problem:

577187156_8d463ce6a5.jpg

Scally cap. Very cool and hardocre, etc. Popular with bad ass Irish people, punks, skinheads and strangely enough various rappers.

115beret30017.jpg

Beret. Popular with french people and drama fags.

I've never heard it called a scally cap. I always called it a flat cap or a cabbie hat. Either way, I love them and they're my hat of choice.

yeah it SERIOUSLY makes me mad when people call it a beret.

it's like the anti-beret: it's a solid, non-flamboyant, functional cap associated with the working class. it's sold in very traditional colors and designs and can be worn by a variety of extremely different people. that fact that old men, punk rockers and skinheads and gangsta-rappers all favor the same hat is indicative of its immense quality and mass-appeal.

did you date a 22 year old when you were 14?
:2razz:

No- but I did when I was 15. Funny how at that age, you think you are so cool for dating someone that age and that they are oh so cool, but then you grow up and realize they're just pedophile weirdos who can't get females their own age because they're losers.

I prefer older men, but that's because at my age a lot of guys are still only recently out...and I have no desire to be anyones first bf. Multiply whatever it's like for most women to first have a bf by having to confirm your sexual orientation.

Yeah, I'm not touching that.

Self portrait........well, there was nobody around to take one!

wedding007.jpg

Moderator's Warning:
Sorry ladies and Gentleman, threads over 1000 posts may cause problems with the server and need to be closed. Feel free to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom