• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melissa Harris Perry --- tampon earrings? Seriously?

Damn, and I thought teabags looked ridiculous.

:lamo Too funny! :lamo

How is it funny? It's.....confusing. What do tampons have to do with abortion? Shouldn't she be wearing like syringe earrings or forcep earrings?

--Honey, you got the wrong tampons.

--But those are the ones I always get.

--I know but I need something big and showy for TV

:giggle1:

Now if she had worn red rags, I would have changed my position, but since she wore tampons, not so much #missedopportunities

How is it funny? It's.....confusing. What do tampons have to do with abortion? Shouldn't she be wearing like syringe earrings or forcep earrings?
It's probably related to recent banning of tampons from the Texas senate building or wherever it was.

It's probably related to recent banning of tampons from the Texas senate building or wherever it was.

Yes, tampons are no longer allowed in that building. I heard Texas is gonna ban tampons from all state buildings.

Yes, because women were planning on throwing tampons to protest the abortion bill. So the question still stands - what do tampons have to do with abortion?

Yes, because women were planning on throwing tampons to protest the abortion bill.
Yes, I know the story.

So the question still stands - what do tampons have to do with abortion?
To who? To you or to the people using them to protest? I suspect these are two very different things.

Evidently you didn't read the article .....

At the risk of sounding crude, I think she's just trying to tell the world she's one big c***

At least she didn't splash them with ketchup.

Well, you want something noticeable and controversial and petrified fetuses would have been over the top. She could have gone with vaginal wands, but with MSNBC's ratings they probably could only afford the tampons. Besides, with most men a tampon is pretty much identifiable with the evil vagina monster.

It is good to see MSNBC practicing the art of trolling. If most people are ignoring you make sure someone else cannot help but get your message into their view.

Back
Top Bottom