• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania's Garden

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Before (left) and after pictures of how Melania Trump "beautified" the White House garden.

EgB9DfMWkAM2NDr.jpeg

Melania cut down a cherry tree and drained the life out of the landscape — but would call that fake news.

Everything they touch dies.

"A cherry tree"? Looks like 3 to me. I hope Biden can get trees near that size that can handle transplant.

Can you just imagine if Trump had brought his hideous taste in furnishings with him when he moved in?

https://tuluwatexaminer.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/trumps-hillbillies.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aYJOCpcF...CLcBGAs/s1600/Manhattan+Trump+Hillbillies.jpg
imgurl:https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/18/04/4F2ABF8800000578-0-image-a-33_1534562404559.jpg - Bing

Last edited:
If true, this is a disgrace.

Melania dug up the WH Rose Garden, removing roses from every First Lady since 1913.
She is as clueless and classless as her husband.

Tweet

Evidently, she claims to have written every word of her speech tonight and it hasn't been vetted by the White House. What can possibly go wrong?

Before (left) and after pictures of how Melania Trump "beautified" the White House garden.

EgB9DfMWkAM2NDr.jpeg

Melania cut down a cherry tree and drained the life out of the landscape — but would call that fake news.

Can’t have an colors in Trump’s White House, now can we?

Evidently, she claims to have written every word of her speech tonight and it hasn't been vetted by the White House. What can possibly go wrong?

4 years ago I felt sorry for her. Now I realize she is as sleazy as the rest of the family.

How dare Melania put in wheelchair access!

Did you not notice the paving behind the columns on the covered portico for wheelchairs?

Here idea is boring and tasteless. It looked much better before with the trees and the vibrant flowers.

Did you not notice the paving behind the columns on the covered portico for wheelchairs?

Here idea is boring and tasteless. It looked much better before with the trees and the vibrant flowers.

Oh god forbid the handicapped can see both sides.

Oh god forbid the handicapped can see both sides.

Do you have any proof that he was thinking about people with disabilities, instead of her being able to walk in 4" heels

4 years ago I felt sorry for her. Now I realize she is as sleazy as the rest of the family.

You think she's sleazy because she likes different landscaping than you do, and can't get tulips to grow in August? That's pretty pathetic.

Do you have any proof that he was thinking about people with disabilities, instead of her being able to walk in 4" heels
hmmm White House maybe?
The most visually striking change to the garden was the addition of a 3-foot-wide limestone walking path bordering the central lawn. Less noticeable changes include improved drainage and infrastructure and making the garden more accessible for people with disabilities. Audiovisual, broadcasting and other technical fixes are part of the plan, too.

You think she's sleazy because she likes different landscaping than you do, and can't get tulips to grow in August? That's pretty pathetic.

I am not even gonna bother

God Bless you

OMG sHe'S jUst LIke HiTLer!

I am not even gonna bother

God Bless you

Wise choice, given the fact that YOU chose to make that ridiculous comment in the context of a thread about gardening.

She's just another of Trump's many paid whores, to make it worse she enables the bully who slanders, attacks and insults others on the internet, while claiming she's against bullying. The whole Trump klan are liars and hypocrites. Take the trash out in November!

Back
Top Bottom