• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania's Anti-Bullying Campaign needs a little work.

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

What a smug ****ing asshole he is. And a *****. Perfectly legitimate question. She was totally professional. Something he knows nothing about.

He's an embarrassment.

What is it with his shameful rebukes against black women?

What a smug ****ing asshole he is. And a *****. Perfectly legitimate question. She was totally professional. Something he knows nothing about.

He's an embarrassment.

Quite frankly, Trump is quite constrained. The left deserves much stronger medicine.

He's an embarrassment.

That's just the beginning, imo.

By the time this is all over that will look like a 3-4. Of course, compared to normal people that's a solid 7-8. Thing is with Trump, his unhinged scale is off the chart. He's a part of the top 1% alright, the top 1% of triggered babies.

Quite frankly, Trump is quite constrained. The left deserves much stronger medicine.

It is entertaining that those on the right can't call out their messiah. Carry on. We are laughing at YOU.

"Melania's Anti-Bullying Campaign needs a little work."

Melania's anti-bullying campaign was in response to perceived bullying against her. There appears to be literally no facet of the Republican Party remaining that isn't defined by victimhood.

… people of color, female and those more accomplished than he.

A very white, very male, very beneath’s Trump’s economic level just got bullied right out the White House Press Corps.

:lamo

In most circles, this would be considered rude and obnoxious. In a dark alley, speaking to someone like that might result in a knuckle sandwich. I am fascinated with this "celebration of the a-hole" where many come out in support of behavior they would likely not tolerate themselves.

It is entertaining that those on the right can't call out their messiah. Carry on. We are laughing at YOU.

He's not my messiah. Look at my avatar. I want a Pinochet, Emilio Medici, Ferndinand Marcos or Anastasio Samoza, not a Trump. Properly manipulated, Trump could be a loyal leftist. Thankfully, the Democrats are too stupid to schmooze him.

Last edited:

what a smug ****ing asshole he is. And a *****. Perfectly legitimate question. She was totally professional. Something he knows nothing about.

He's an embarrassment.

it is ironic that she picked a cause that is in direct conflict with her husband’s behavior.

He's not my messiah. Look at my avatar. I want a Pinochet, Emilio Medici, Ferndinand Marcos or Anastasio Samoza, not a Trump. Properly manipulated, Trump could be a loyal leftist. Thankfully, the Democrats are too stupid to schmooze him.

So you have zero respect for our Constitution at all then, eh?

You prefer to bow down before an abusive tyrant...why? Because you 'believe' that as a white male, you'd still remain in a position of power? Good luck with that!

So you have zero respect for our Constitution at all then, eh?

You prefer to bow down before an abusive tyrant...why? Because you 'believe' that as a white male, you'd still remain in a position of power? Good luck with that!

None of the examples I cited were what is considered "white" in the US. Ferdinand Marcos is white? Someone should tell his family; they would be shocked!

None of the examples I cited were what is considered "white" in the US. Ferdinand Marcos is white? Someone should tell his family; they would be shocked!

Perhaps you should look up the definition of Caucasian. There are basically 3 designations with Native American/Aboriginal sometimes added.

Latinos (hey...where did Latin originate? Europe) and Arabs are considered white...Caucasian.

Interestingly, you focused on their skin color and not their acts.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of Caucasian. There are basically 3 designations with Native American/Aboriginal sometimes added.

Latinos (hey...where did Latin originate? Europe) and Arabs are considered white...Caucasian.

Interestingly, you focused on their skin color and not their acts.

Ferdinand Marcos was Asian. Speaking of his current successor, Rodrigo Duterte, I like what his orders are for Communists:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...mmunist-rebel-340-25-000-pesos-mayor-of-Davao

Kill a communist and receive £340, Philippines leader Duterte tells nation

Back
Top Bottom