• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump used private email to conduct official White House business, former senior adviser say

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
(CNN)First lady Melania Trump used private email accounts rather than her White House email to discuss official White House business, according to her former senior adviser Stephanie Winston Wolkoff."Melania was never working on policy, no excuses. But again, a very difficult road to go down with as far as what the White House was willing to open her avenue to participate," Wolkoff told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" Wednesday.
A first lady is not a federal employee and not subject to the same law as those working for the President or vice president restricting the use of a personal email account to conduct official government business. However, Trump's reported use of private email accounts came after her husband, President Donald Trump, railed against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server -- instead of a government email account -- during her time as secretary of state, and made it a central part of his campaign against her in the 2016 election.

Melania Trump used private email to conduct official White House business, former senior adviser says - CNNPolitics

Oh those emails.

Lock her up!!!!

Russia, if you're listening, I love it, especially later in the summer.

Not this **** again... :roll:

The Trumps are corrupt all the way down to their DNA.

Are people still using email? I'm surprised politicians still use it and not just use social media to communicate. Maybe it's time legislation be explained via TikToks and tweets.

:)

First Lady Doesn't Break The Law!!!! is truly the bottom of the barrel scandal.

Do as we say, not as we do.

FFS. You can't be serious. Re-read what you posted. "Official White House Business"

Maybe it was all about her BeBest campaign. You know. End cyber bullying?

I still wonder when she's going to stop her gruesome husband from doing it.

Now that is one hell of a dodge... so she is free to do whatever she wants eh?

If the Stalinists can just come up with CLASSIFIED emails...

Sigh, democrats are such lying scum, especially the pigs are the hate site CNN.

Maybe it was all about her BeBest campaign. You know. End cyber bullying?

I still wonder when she's going to stop her gruesome husband from doing it.

Yeah she has certainly laid an egg there.

Back
Top Bottom