• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump: Not surprising that critics 'have chosen to ridicule me' for 'Be Best' campaign

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ising-to-me-that-media-critics-have-chosen-to

"I remain committed to tackling this topic because it will provide a better world for our children," Trump said. "And I hope that like I do, you will consider using their negative words as motivation to do all you can to bring awareness and understanding about responsible online behavior."

Trump's campaign, which was unveiled this year, has been met with mixed reactions.

Though some have lauded her efforts, others have pointed out that her husband often insults and attacks his opponents on Twitter.

Melania, you have entered the political fray.
Many cut you slack as you has not commented on politics, outside of the Campaign and such. I thought that was fair. Off limits, but no you have shown your true colors. Entitled, privileged, arrogant and none to bright.

Picking bullying as your signature effort as 1st lady was way beyond stupid. Look to your husband and step children.

Surprising for 1 that received an Einstein Visa to the US.

How many more forays will you make into the world of Politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/us/politics/melania-trump-mira-ricardel.html

Melania Trump Says an Aide ‘No Longer Deserves the Honor of Serving in This White House’

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ising-to-me-that-media-critics-have-chosen-to

Many cut you slack as you has not commented on politics, outside of the Campaign and such. I thought that was fair. Off limits, but no you have shown your true colors. Entitled, privileged, arrogant and none to bright.

Picking bullying as your signature effort as 1st lady was way beyond stupid. Look to your husband and step children.

Perhaps you are too young kido but when Ronald Reagan was president, his wife wanted his chief of staff fired, Donald Regan.

Remember: Nancy Reagan had an astrologer/cuk who helped guide her and probably the president in their decision making.

Perhaps you are too young kido but when Ronald Reagan was president, his wife wanted his chief of staff fired, Donald Regan.

Remember: Nancy Reagan had an astrologer/quck who helped guide her and probably the president in their decision making.

... how old were you when President Reagan was around Bucky?

[emoji3]

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Remember: Nancy Reagan had an astrologer/cuk who helped guide her and probably the president in their decision making.

Did she state so publicly - And yes I recall Nancy- Iron Lady- the power behind Ronnie

... how old were you when President Reagan was around Bucky?

[emoji3]

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Me I was I the Military- seems people think I am son=me young thing. Wish i was.

Melania Trump: Not surprising that critics 'have chosen to ridicule me' for 'Be Best' campaign

Well, of course it's not. What did she (or anyone else) expect critics to do?

Critics ridicule things/people. People who ridicule something/someone are by definition critics, at least with regard to the specific thing or personal quality they're currently ridiculing. If someone's praising a thing/person, that someone is, by definition, not being critical, thus, in that instance, not a critic.

I'm pretty sure Melania doesn't give a rat patoot what you think and neither do I or the NYT..

Melania's focus on online bullying is among youth. Something you fail to recognize.

Do you spend much time on social media? Because what Trump says doesn't even touch what the actual so called Journalists, Hollywood and other well known leftist celebrities post. So take your self righteous indignation and put them where the sun don't shine.

Lefties who hate Trump for crushing their wicked witch candidate in 2016 can hardly be expected to show love or respect for Trump's highly educated and very talented model wife.

I'm pretty sure Melania doesn't give a rat patoot what you think and neither do I or the NYT..

Melania's focus on online bullying is among youth. Something you fail to recognize.

Do you spend much time on social media? Because what Trump says doesn't even touch what the actual so called Journalists, Hollywood and other well known leftist celebrities post. So take your self righteous indignation and put them where the sun don't shine.

Melania sent out a press release calling for the firing of a WH NSC Deputy. You agree? Yes or no -

Online bullying- really thanks for letting me know- Tell Trump.

Melania sent out a press release calling for the firing of a WH NSC Deputy. You agree? Yes or no -

Melania Trump apparently has went through a lot of crap because of said deputy for not ensuring her two closest aides traveled with her on Air Force One on overseas trips to not providing her with the needed security and support on her trip to Africa. The woman was also known to belittle others, confrontational and spreading rumors of those she didn't approve of in the administration. I don't have a problem with what she did. But it worked, the woman is out of the WH and has been transferred.

And as far as Trumps twitter feed, it is used often in ways to counter stories in the MSM that aren't always accurate. Too much crap being pushed as "truth". But if you are a Trump hater then you love reading every word.

The first hooker of the US ? :lamo

Melania-Trump-02-GQ-7-Nov16_Antoine-Verglas_b.jpg

:elephantf:usflag2:

Melania Trump apparently has went through a lot of crap because of said deputy for not ensuring her two closest aides traveled with her on Air Force One on overseas trips to not providing her with the needed security and support on her trip to Africa. The woman was also known to belittle others, confrontational and spreading rumors of those she didn't approve of in the administration. I don't have a problem with what she did. But it worked, the woman is out of the WH and has been transferred.
Off limits for a 1st Lady- now in the political fray- she made the decision- she wears it

And as far as Trumps twitter feed, it is used often in ways to counter stories in the MSM that aren't always accurate. Too much crap being pushed as "truth". But if you are a Trump hater then you love reading every word.

How much truth how many lies?

Last edited:
Off limits for a 1st Lady- now in the political fray- she made the decision- she wears it

How much truth how many lies?[/QUOTE]

You really screwed up the quote pal. Go back and straighten it out while you can.

What else can one really say in reply to her plight except for "duh!".

How much truth how many lies?

You really screwed up the quote pal. Go back and straighten it out while you can.
Thank you
I am human. Last perfect man was Crucified. And I am well past 33

Thank you
I am human. Last perfect man was Crucified. And I am well past 33

We are all imperfect JANFU but every time you quote it comes across confusing.

We are all imperfect JANFU but every time you quote it comes across confusing.

No, not every time. On that one I messed up. Thank you for bringing it to my attention

Her husband may be an asshole, but she is Melania. I will give credit where credit is due. Kudos to her for her efforts.

Her husband may be an asshole, but she is Melania. I will give credit where credit is due. Kudos to her for her efforts.

She has opened herself by entering the political fray.That was all kinds of stupid

Sending out a press release to have someone fired in that way is being very much a bully.

Lefties who hate Trump for crushing their wicked witch candidate in 2016 can hardly be expected to show love or respect for Trump's highly educated and very talented model wife.

Which wife are you referring to? Ivana, Marla or Malaria? Or are you referring to the woman trump really wants to be his wife;- HIS OWN DAUGHTER IVANKA!!! Kinda sick to see a man groping his own daughter in public. And c'mon when did a father kiss a daughter with his tongue?

Back
Top Bottom