• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a

There are no shortcuts. There is no doubt the world needs plumbers, that it's a difficult job, and it takes some time to learn and acquire the experience to become an expert plumber.

With respect to education, if you look at the data, and study populations as a whole, and not just anecdotes, the correlation between a person's education level and lifetime earnings is pretty clear. This is also true with respect to less tangible things like happiness:

Does Education Make You Happy? - The New York Times

I stopped trusting the NY Times years ago.

Only in your partisan mindset. The topic is "Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a"

Here's where your brain got scrambled. She used Barron Trump's name, yes she did. She did not use Barron Trump's name for laughs. She used Barron Trump's name to illustrate the fact that Trump is behaving as though he's a dictator, a King, or a Monarch of some kind, which of course he is not. Her entire comment was to illustrate that "Barron" is not the same as "Baron" which of course is a title for British royalty.

Feel free to pick another adjective.

Condescending is an understatement. What would you know about intelligence?

I'm not wasting my time on you. Bye old, fat fella

The woman wouldn't even walk by trump tower.
Everything she said is negated by her trump hate.
She was not going to be objective.

Nobody liked Saddam Hussein either -- but that didn't negate all the bad he did.

This "Hate Trump" talking point reeks of desperation in your fruitless attempts to defend this criminal idiot.

:2wave:

Nobody liked Saddam Hussein either -- but that didn't negate all the bad he did.

This "Hate Trump" talking point reeks of desperation in your fruitless attempts to defend this criminal idiot.

:2wave:

no her own words negate her own bias going into this hearing.
she has been calling for his impeachment for a while now.

so she loses any credibility.

sorry what crimes?
please name them be specific and the court date in which he was convicted of said crimes.
as usual you didn't address a single thing.

Last edited:
Here's where your brain got scrambled. She used Barron Trump's name, yes she did. She did not use Barron Trump's name for laughs. She used Barron Trump's name to illustrate the fact that Trump is behaving as though he's a dictator, a King, or a Monarch of some kind, which of course he is not. Her entire comment was to illustrate that "Barron" is not the same as "Baron" which of course is a title for British royalty.

She herself apologized for joking about him and his name. It does not matter that jokes are often told to illustrate other matters.

My brain remains unscrambled, recognizing partisan BS for what it is.

Melania isn't the only one. Did you see Pence's speech? RepubliCONs are plastering the kid's name all over the news.

You're damn right it is the Republicans that are shamelessly using this kid to score a political points rather than offer any rational defense or explanation for the President's actions. It began with White House Propaganda Minister (we don't have White House Press Secretary anymore who actually engages in giving the American people factual information), and official Trump attack dog, Stephanie Grisham, who used Baron as a political foil first. Not the First Lady. The lawyer made a simple play on words to illustrate the background behind of the thinking the framers in drawing our Constitution and the play on words also illustrated the President's elitist tendencies toward of illusions of grandeur in selecting that name. So if anyone laughed they were laughing at his father and not at him. Which by this point I would think would be something that he has come to get used to.

I'm not wasting my time on you. Bye old, fat fella

Just because someone gets to post here does not mean one is required to acknowledge them.

If you stopped and talked with every babbling fool on the street you would never get anywhere.

Just because someone gets to post here does not mean one is required to acknowledge them.

If you stopped and talked with every babbling fool on the street you would never get anywhere.

Well that's one babbling fool less that I'll be dealing with.

no her own words negate her own bias going into this hearing.
she has been calling for his impeachment for a while now.

so she loses any credibility.

sorry what crimes?
please name them be specific and the court date in which he was convicted of said crimes.
as usual you didn't address a single thing.

You're gonna need to show your math that leads you from holding disdain for an entitled, anti-American, criminal idiot to not having any credibility?

:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Holy ****. 27 pages of people publically complaining about the president's son's name being mentioned in public. Irony is a Trump tradition. Glad y'all could hop aboard.

I don't think they are pretending, these people do have the mind of children

Some? Of course. Many? Sadly, I'm afraid so. But just as many are playing mental 3 card monte with themselves. The conflict is painfully obvious in their everyday lives. If they were as naive as they pretend to be, they'd be victim to every scam artist, dishonest suitor, shiftless employer, etc. No, these particular trump supporters know damn well they're being lied to by trump. They don't care, and to cover this, they must pretend to believe the president, and doing so requires the appearance of innocence. I've never seen anything like this. What it illustrates to me is the frailty of the human condition, especially with regard to our propensity to be manipulated by those with the means to do so - en masse.

Yes she is a sharp woman . She speaks 7 languages how many do you speak. I absolutely think she would defend her son.

Defend her son from what? Having his name spoken...aloud?

If you need a safe space, we can refer to him as "He who Shall Not Be Named".

She didn't even graduate college and cannot even speak English fluently. She doesn't speak 7 languages.

They live in a world of lies and plead for more.

All you have is the sins of the father, no defense for attacking a child.

you keep saying this but cant provide one fact showing the child was attacked:lamo

please do so now, present one fact that shows the child was attacked

That was a halfa**apology she had to include Trump in it. That nut won't even walk on the same side of the street as the Trump hotel. She has real problems. :lol:

Come back when Trump ever actually apologizes for anything.

you keep saying this but cant provide one fact showing the child was attacked:lamo

please do so now, present one fact that shows the child was attacked

Keep floundering. It is entertaining.

Some Boomers can't handle the truth. Senility offers them a fantasy world.

The NYT hasn't spoke truth for decades. It isn't the politics, back when, the NYT was honest and eloquent with its political editorial positions, it functioned as an honest conscience for the people. Now it is no better than the Fox owned NY Post. The NYT has found itself retracting stories almost daily. Their latest retraction, a story about the practices of Long Island Nursing home, the story supplied by the owner's wife's divorce attorney to a "reporter" who was fired yesterday. The story completely redacted from the NYT online and its archives. A half dozen stories retracted so far this week. At least the National Enquirer is still telling stories of cows with two heads. Right up your alley.

Some Boomers can't handle the truth. Senility offers them a fantasy world.
Indeed. That describes the entire top tier of Democrat candidates.

Back
Top Bottom