• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump launched 'Operation Block Ivanka' to minimize Ivanka's inauguration presence, accordin

PNW Guy

CAUTION: SNARK AREA!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Business Insider said:
Melania Trump launched 'Operation Block Ivanka' to minimize Ivanka's inauguration presence, according to a new book based on secret tapes recorded by the first lady's former friend

Eliza Relman and Jake Lahut Aug 27, 2020, 11:20 AM

5f47f0cacd2fec00296a49bc

Melania and Ivanka Trump on election night at the New York Hilton Midtown on November 9, 2016. JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images

• Melania Trump's former close friend and adviser Stephanie Winston Wolkoff reportedly secretly taped the first lady making disparaging comments about her husband and stepdaughter Ivanka.
  • Wolkoff drew on those tapes and years of friendship with Melania to write a book about their tumultuous relationship, "Melania and Me: My Years as Confidant, Advisor and Friend to the First Lady."
  • In an excerpt of her book published Thursday, Wolkoff describes Melania's tense relationship with Ivanka and an effort by the first lady to minimize her stepdaughter's role in the inauguration.
  • An administration official denied Wolkoff's account of Melania's efforts to block Ivanka's face from appearing on TV during the inauguration and accused Wolkoff of having an "odd obsession with the Trump family."....

Heard Maddow talk to her tonight; this is "just the tip", of a big orange™ ****berg! She has the recipts, this starts to unravel the grift of the innagural fund. Oh boy can we expect some RAGE tweeting, maybe a few more srokes! He will NOT like this! Good! Best lay off that adderal, the BP can't take it...

I predict....

lIu6pG7.jpg

She doesn't sound like much of a freind.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Melania turned on her; they tried to throw her under the bus for their grift. Melania broke the friendship. Fine first family of cesspool dwellers to liven up the swamp.....

It's just gonna get bigger like a snowball rolling down a hill....

How many times have we heard from people about "So and so said this about that"?

Make these "secret tapes" public.

How many times have we heard from people about "So and so said this about that"?

Make these "secret tapes" public.

She's planning to; she said so on Maddow. I'm sure even straight from the 2nd lady's concubine mouth; you will find some way to convince yourself it's "fake news". I'm sure it won't be very difficult for you, considering your track record and obsessive need to defend all things Trump®. :coffeepap

The Trump family isn't well known for being a class act.

Heard Maddow talk to her tonight; this is "just the tip", of a big orange™ ****berg! She has the recipts, this starts to unravel the grift of the innagural fund. Oh boy can we expect some RAGE tweeting, maybe a few more srokes! He will NOT like this! Good! Best lay off that adderal, the BP can't take it...

Maybe she's jealous that Donny is more sexually attracted to Princess Ivanka.

We're talking about the 2016 inauguration? Right? Nearly 4 years ago? In breaking news?

Trumps dad thought he was a tool. His niece and sister cant stand him. Why would his wife like him? She's in the picture solely for the high on the hog living.

We're talking about the 2016 inauguration? Right? Nearly 4 years ago? In breaking news?

Stealing millions may be no issue for you, the ethically challenged Trump® "athletic" supporter types (size Small "button mushroom"); to the rest of the world, it's an issue. :coffeepap

Maybe she's jealous that Donny is more sexually attracted to Princess Ivanka.

He forgets she's not Ivanna sometimes, ya know, normal stuff for an old playboy like Trump®.... No big!

Hey look, it's a squirrel, no it's Senile sleepy Joe! He's really slippin' it's obvious. The Donald™® is obviously tip top, "stably genius" relatively speaking, no not incest realitives either, git yer mind outta the gutter missy!

You can't read a story date stamp? I suggest easier pursuits, tik tok videos might be more your speed?

Stealing millions may be no issue for you, the ethically challenged Trump® "athletic" supporter types (size Small "button mushroom"); to the rest of the world, it's an issue. :coffeepap

This isn't about 'stealing millions'. It's national enquirer type stuff.

You can't read a story date stamp? I suggest easier pursuits, tik tok videos might be more your speed?

lol. Did you read the story? I got that it's an interview about a book about things that happened almost 4 years ago. That doesn't make it news.

Doesn't matter when, when you steal 80 million dollars, it's a scandal that isn't going away. The Broidy indictment is just the first domino....

And this is a former close friend of Melania's, a personal one, that they threw under the bus. That's why eventually throwing folks under busses, is gonna bite the Trump®'s in the ass. :lamo:cool:

The book just came out, the indictment eminent, because Bill Barr's friday night coup in SDNY backfired on him....

THAT's why this is a NOW story! :2rofll:

the Trumps aren't a family. they're a corporation of mafia types.

and you (plural) put them in power.

Doesn't matter when, when you steal 80 million dollars, it's a scandal that isn't going away. The Broidy indictment is just the first domino....

And this is a former close friend of Melania's, a personal one, that they threw under the bus. That's why eventually throwing folks under busses, is gonna bite the Trump®'s in the ass. :lamo:cool:

THAT's why this is a NOW story! :2rofll:

Those allegations aren't new at all. They also aren't the topic of THIS story.

Those allegations aren't new at all. They also aren't the topic of THIS story.

The book just came out; it's all tied together. The book is current. Don't you have an anti mask rally to attend? Fighting the tyranny of doing ANYTHING for the good of anyone other than yourself? More constructive than thread crapping at DP?

The book just came out; it's all tied together. The book is current. Don't you have an anti mask rally to attend? Fighting the tyranny of doing ANYTHING for the good of anyone other than yourself? More constructive than thread crapping at DP?

You are trying a bit too hard here. Please reference the title and OP.

Back
Top Bottom