• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump’s Claims That She Got A Degree Are About As Honest As Her Speech

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Turns out that Melania Trump's obviously plagiarized speech from Michelle Obama isn't the only dishonest thing seen from her as of late.
If you were to read Melania's bio on her website, she claims that she graduated from the University of Slovenia with a degree in design and architecture.

According to their book, Melania Trump ― The Inside Story: From a Slovenian Communist Village to the White House...
In her freshman year, the 19-year old Melanija Knavs attended lectures on the following subjects: elements of architecture, fine arts, fundamentals of technical mechanics, architectural construction, descriptive geometry, mathematics, and an ideological (read “communist”) elective credit called “General Partisan Resistance and Social Self-protection”. Melania would have made it to her sophomore year, even having failed 2 exams, but she was supposed to have gotten and held a 1-month internship and kept a journal about it.
Further...
Later, in America, after meeting Donald Trump and officially becoming his partner, Melania Knauss told the media that she got her degree in architecture and design. This was almost certainly done in consultation with Trump and his advisors, as they were desperate to give off the impression that the Slovenian model was not just beautiful, but also smart and well-educated.
So Melania actually dropped out of college after a year, yet the RNC program, and the Trump campaign, continuously refers to Melania's degree as if it was as real as Trump University.
In short, Melania seems increasingly to be a Trump campaign fabrication meant to give off the impression that the Trump family is more respectful than it actually is. What's more, the Republican party seems okay in being complicit in pushing the illusion.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/19/melania-trumps-claims-got-degree-honest-speech/

This just gets better and better. Apparently Donnie forgot to vett his wife. bwahahahahaha

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/19/melania-trumps-claims-got-degree-honest-speech/

This just gets better and better. Apparently Donnie forgot to vett his wife. bwahahahahaha

I kinda want to take a class called General Partisan Resistance.

"Ok class, first lesson--- how do you disable a halftrack? "

It gets even better, folks.

wifeintro.jpg

Was that is actual tweet? That would be hilariously clever if it was lol

Actually, after posting it, I suspect that it's a photo shop. Look at the date and times of each tweet. They are exactly the same. Oops on them. LOL.

I would delete this, but it is now to late to do so. So I officially disavow this image, and my apologies for posting it. It is fake.

Please God, I've been a good girl. Let this all be a very bad dream, and I will wake up tomorrow and find that John Kasich or Jon Huntsman has been nominated at the RNC and not this filthy fraud.

Please God, I've been a good girl. Let this all be a very bad dream, and I will wake up tomorrow and find that John Kasich or Jon Huntsman has been nominated at the RNC and not this filthy fraud.

If only it was a dream. But no, this is a very, very real nightmare.

This would mark the only time TopCat has ever believed anything posted at RedState.

It's a nice thought, but if there's a God and it looked the other way when people like Stalin rose to power, I think we're **** out of luck on this one.

It's a nice thought, but if there's a God and it looked the other way when people like Stalin rose to power, I think we're **** out of luck on this one.

Trump's hope rests in the fact that he's running against Lucifer's main squeeze.

This election is a choice between sliding down a razor into a pool of alcohol, versus getting your nuts squeezed in a bench vice.

Back
Top Bottom