• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Melania likely worked illegally in the US

Maybe I should be more clear: WHO GIVES A **** WHAT HIS EX WIFE DID.

Last I looked, she wasn't going to be First Lady.

Or are presidential candidates now, suddenly, being held accountable for EVERYTHING ethical or immoral that their ex spouses did. Because for starters THEY'RE DIVORCED.

Seriously? Are some people honestly at that point?

There's 1,000,001 reasons to not support Trump but people are all worried about his ex wife? Makes people look a little nuts, to be honest. A little too pathetically desperate - just like before, when activities from HIGH SCHOOL were stirred up against one candidate.

Which ex-wife are we talking about here?

Hypocrisy is a bitch.

I'm curious - in what way is this hypocrisy? I'm no fan of Trump, but how is Melania's immigration history his issue, let alone one where he spoke one way and acted another? Did he hire Melania illegally? Did he hide her in the US illegally? Did he misrepresent who she was and why she was here to abuse US entry laws? Did he even know her when this was happening?

Gotta love the left - they claim the right has a war on women, as they try to crucify a woman - they claim the right has a war on illegal immigrants, as they try to crucify a woman who came to America legally and gained citizenship, and by all accounts while she was here she was gainfully employed and not a drain on social services.

What is it? Is the left threatened by beautiful, successful, independent women of means? Maybe you should stop promoting lookers like Hillary, Elizabeth, Nancy, etc., so you can stop looking on conservative women with a jealous eye.

I'm curious - in what way is this hypocrisy? I'm no fan of Trump, but how is Melania's immigration history his issue, let alone one where he spoke one way and acted another? Did he hire Melania illegally? Did he hide her in the US illegally? Did he misrepresent who she was and why she was here to abuse US entry laws? Did he even know her when this was happening?.

Donald has made a huge stink about illegal immigration. Ya kno, build the wall and all... That you don't see the hypocrisy of him being married to an illegal is actually rather telling.

Gotta love the left - they claim the right has a war on women, as they try to crucify a woman - they claim the right has a war on illegal immigrants, as they try to crucify a woman who came to America legally and gained citizenship, and by all accounts while she was here she was gainfully employed and not a drain on social services.

Is that like the supposed war on Christmas fabricated by Fake News? The War on Christianity? etc... Spare me.
What is it? Is the left threatened by beautiful, successful, independent women of means?

What does her beauty have to do with this? Oh wait, nothing.

Maybe you should stop promoting lookers like Hillary, Elizabeth, Nancy, etc., so you can stop looking on conservative women with a jealous eye.

Really CJ? You are going there? I expect better of you. You disappoint me.

Donald has made a huge stink about illegal immigration. Ya kno, build the wall and all... That you don't see the hypocrisy of him being married to an illegal is actually rather telling.

Is that like the supposed war on Christmas fabricated by Fake News? The War on Christianity? etc... Spare me.

What does her beauty have to do with this? Oh wait, nothing.

Really CJ? You are going there? I expect better of you. You disappoint me.

Gee, TC, that response was pretty pathetic - even your attempt at outrage was weak.

Are you trying to claim that Melania Trump is an illegal immigrant, not a US citizen, and didn't apply for and receive citizenship from the US legally? Wanna post up some documented proof of your contention. If not, you should avoid making such baseless claims. She's an immigrant, yes - she worked in the US on a visa and a green card prior to being granted citizenship, yes - but I've seen no documented proof that she was ever in the US illegally or that she overstayed her visa/green card eligibility any time she was in the US. But hey, she came to the US, the land of opportunity, and made a fortune, legally, and didn't abuse social services and hide in the shadows, so for the left that's to be shamed.

Do you deny this is an attack on a woman? Do you deny that posting nude photos of her now that she's the spouse of a Presidential candidate is an attempt to use her as a foil to damage her husband? She's a beautiful, successful, independent woman, reportedly worth hundreds of $millions on her own, and she supports conservatives so the left must attempt to marginalize her and destroy her. What does her beauty have to do with it, you ask? You tell me? Why does the left constantly attack FOX because they feature attractive, intelligent on air personalities? The left has a hang up, seems to me, as it relates to attractive, strong, non-dependent women. You guys really should work on that.

Gee, TC, that response was pretty pathetic - even your attempt at outrage was weak.

I'm still laughing about the war on Christmas.

Are you trying to claim that Melania Trump is an illegal immigrant, not a US citizen, and didn't apply for and receive citizenship from the US legally?

I'm not. Others are. What goes around comes around.

Trump In Hot Water As Complaint Seeks Investigation Into Melania Trump Immigration History

Do you deny this is an attack on a woman?

It's only an attack if the allegations are false.

Do you deny that posting nude photos of her now that she's the spouse of a Presidential candidate is an attempt to use her as a foil to damage her husband?

This type of nonsense is just that. Much like the collective panties in a twist those on the right got when MO went sleeveless. However, she had to know they would come out.

She's a beautiful, successful, independent woman, reportedly worth hundreds of $millions on her own, and she supports conservatives so the left must attempt to marginalize her and destroy her

What does her beauty have to do with it, you ask? You tell me?

No CJ. You made it an issue. I didn't.

Why does the left constantly attack FOX because they feature attractive, intelligent on air personalities?

Oh you mean like Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity? :lamo And note you brought up looks yet again. Even before intelligence. Typical righty, more interested in appearance than substance.

The left has a hang up, seems to me, as it relates to attractive, strong, non-dependent women. You guys really should work on that.

You keep mentioning looks first as if it were of prime importance.

Back
Top Bottom