• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mel Gibson

Yeah, something is seriously wrong with him. I'm thinking booze and drugs.

Yeah, something is seriously wrong with him. I'm thinking booze and drugs.

Yeah I think Mel has snapped for good. Matt and Trey called it 1st...............
melgibson-southpark.jpg

Qaplah!

Exactly!!! Exactly. :D

That'd be you, darlin. I've had some messes in my life but I never sounded like I needed a quick trip to the Waldorf Hysteria.

He's ****ed up like the rest of us.

He's always been a mixed up asshole.

That'd be you, darlin. I've had some messes in my life but I never sounded like I needed a quick trip to the Waldorf Hysteria.

You have a point. i just listened to the entire rant for the first time, had just heard a few seconds on another site.

I kinda wondered. ;) I get that we're all messed up but dude. He's scary. I mean literally, I would not wish to share airspace with Mel these days.

In what sense? It's expected in movies (although I'm guessing that's not any movie I would want to see). I'm over 50 and I've never seen or heard anybody that wigged out.

Ive heard a lot worse. Hell, even from movies.

In what sense? It's expected in movies (although I'm guessing that's not any movie I would want to see). I'm over 50 and I've never seen or heard anybody that wigged out.

Like I said Ive heard worse. But yes, he sounded drunk or on drugs. He just sounded like he isnt thinking. He said some controlling, demeaning and hurtful things. Im very dissapointed in the guy especially at his age you would think he would know better.

Life ain't over yet:)

Kinda makes Baldwin calling his daughter a "pig" seem rather minor.

Okay, I listened to the one that said "racist rant" and I didn't hear a racist rant. ??? He was just going off on his ex. Which is pretty typical in bad, emotional breakups. But racist rant? Where the **** was that?

No, it's not. But from the wrong side of 50, and already gone to hell and back more times than I care to recall, it won't be happening.

As to Mr. Gibson, he is manic-depressive and was apparently off his meds. Again.

Life ain't over yet:)

The first one said that with the way she dressed, she would be raped by a gang of n*ggers.

Okay, I listened to the one that said "racist rant" and I didn't hear a racist rant. ??? He was just going off on his ex. Which is pretty typical in bad, emotional breakups. But racist rant? Where the **** was that?

pretty much......when you dd in the rape part, and the comment about wetbacks.....

"I will fire (name omitted) if she's at your house," Mel tells Oksana. "I will make it known and fire her. I'll report her to the f *cking people that take f *cking money from the wetbacks, ok?"

None of it matters. Passion of the Christ made him so ridiculously rich he doesn't have to work again.

If I was worth a billion dollars, I'd pay someone to work for me full-time doing nothing but running around and slapping women and minorities in the face.

That's gotta be the worst break-up call I ever heard. What a complete ass.

Although I'm sure she was listening, going...."Ka-Ching...Ka-Ching...Ka-Ching!!"

Back
Top Bottom