• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mel Gibson

Goshin

The Hammer of Chaos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yeah, something is seriously wrong with him. I'm thinking booze and drugs.

Sir Loin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yeah, something is seriously wrong with him. I'm thinking booze and drugs.
Yeah I think Mel has snapped for good. Matt and Trey called it 1st...............

Qaplah!

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Exactly!!! Exactly. :D

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
That'd be you, darlin. I've had some messes in my life but I never sounded like I needed a quick trip to the Waldorf Hysteria.

He's ****ed up like the rest of us.

MyOwnDrum

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
He's always been a mixed up asshole.

laska

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
That'd be you, darlin. I've had some messes in my life but I never sounded like I needed a quick trip to the Waldorf Hysteria.
You have a point. i just listened to the entire rant for the first time, had just heard a few seconds on another site.

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I kinda wondered. ;) I get that we're all messed up but dude. He's scary. I mean literally, I would not wish to share airspace with Mel these days.

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
In what sense? It's expected in movies (although I'm guessing that's not any movie I would want to see). I'm over 50 and I've never seen or heard anybody that wigged out.

Ive heard a lot worse. Hell, even from movies.

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In what sense? It's expected in movies (although I'm guessing that's not any movie I would want to see). I'm over 50 and I've never seen or heard anybody that wigged out.
Like I said Ive heard worse. But yes, he sounded drunk or on drugs. He just sounded like he isnt thinking. He said some controlling, demeaning and hurtful things. Im very dissapointed in the guy especially at his age you would think he would know better.

deltabtry

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Life ain't over yet:)

Gipper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Kinda makes Baldwin calling his daughter a "pig" seem rather minor.

rivrrat

Goddess of Bacon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Okay, I listened to the one that said "racist rant" and I didn't hear a racist rant. ??? He was just going off on his ex. Which is pretty typical in bad, emotional breakups. But racist rant? Where the **** was that?

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
No, it's not. But from the wrong side of 50, and already gone to hell and back more times than I care to recall, it won't be happening.

As to Mr. Gibson, he is manic-depressive and was apparently off his meds. Again.

Life ain't over yet:)

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The first one said that with the way she dressed, she would be raped by a gang of n*ggers.

Okay, I listened to the one that said "racist rant" and I didn't hear a racist rant. ??? He was just going off on his ex. Which is pretty typical in bad, emotional breakups. But racist rant? Where the **** was that?

liblady

pirate lover
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
pretty much......when you dd in the rape part, and the comment about wetbacks.....

"I will fire (name omitted) if she's at your house," Mel tells Oksana. "I will make it known and fire her. I'll report her to the f *cking people that take f *cking money from the wetbacks, ok?"

Gipper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
None of it matters. Passion of the Christ made him so ridiculously rich he doesn't have to work again.

If I was worth a billion dollars, I'd pay someone to work for me full-time doing nothing but running around and slapping women and minorities in the face.

MaggieD

Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
That's gotta be the worst break-up call I ever heard. What a complete ass.

Although I'm sure she was listening, going...."Ka-Ching...Ka-Ching...Ka-Ching!!"

Top Bottom