• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megyn Kelly manages to keep a straight face while denying ‘right-wing bias at [W:101]

Re: Megyn Kelly manages to keep a straight face while denying ‘right-wing bias at [W:

Matt Lewis? His bias is established.

I agree.

• American Conservative Union's "Blogger of the Year" in 2012
  • Written for Townhall.com, The Daily Caller, Human Events, and other conservative publications
But, … he's not a blindly ideological reactionary, so right-wing wackos reject him. As a liberal, I'm pleased to see the extreme Right tear down conservatives. Keep up the good work.

I am suffering from First Date Sex?

I'm guessing he means Functional Disconnection Syndrome, a developmental disorder. It's like calling someone a retard. Despicable.

>>110 IQ would surprise me.

Me too. I'd put her somewhere around 130.

Re: Megyn Kelly manages to keep a straight face while denying ‘right-wing bias at [W:

I agree.

• American Conservative Union's "Blogger of the Year" in 2012
  • Written for Townhall.com, The Daily Caller, Human Events, and other conservative publications
But, … he's not a blindly ideological reactionary, so right-wing wackos reject him. As a liberal, I'm pleased to see the extreme Right tear down conservatives. Keep up the good work.

I'm guessing he means Functional Disconnection Syndrome, a developmental disorder. It's like calling someone a retard. Despicable.

>>110 IQ would surprise me.

Me too. I'd put her somewhere around 130.

Ron Paul with Megyn Kelly - 10/4 - YouTube Around 2:30 onwards.

And there are lots of other examples of this.

You think her IQ 'is closer to 130'?

Noted.

IMO, not a chance she is anywhere near 130. She is no dummy. But...I will say this. Either she is 110 IQ max or she has emotional disabilities...because she sure sounds average IQ at best to me.

I strongly believe you, and others, are misinterpreting confidence with intelligence.

But believe whatever you wish.

We are done here.

Good day.

Ron Paul with Megyn Kelly

So yer saying that you think Kelly isn't aware that the Congress declared war in Dec 1941?

>>She is no dummy.

Law school graduate, so yeah, probably not. The impression I have is that the people who have worked with her believe she is quite intelligent. You can imagine how important this is to me.

>>Either she is 110 IQ max or she has emotional disabilities...because she sure sounds average IQ at best to me.

On this issue, I don't have a lot of confidence in the judgement of someone who calls Janet Yellen a "macroeconomic ignoramus."

>>you, and others, are misinterpreting confidence with intelligence.

"Misinterpreting … with"?

>>We are done here.

Gee.

It would be deeply tasteless to get into a "top this" contest comparing death scenes as if they were mere entries on our resumes. I would rather withdraw from the discussion.
:thumbs:

Wow this thread has gone on and on over Megyn Kelly. LOL

I use to be a big watcher of several shows on Fox over a week's span. But that all changed during this primary season. Some of the most staunchest voices for conservatives in media in general have turned out to be hypocrites.

Fox News is now Trump's super pac. Oh yes. Starting with Fox and Friends in the morning where he calls in almost daily and they hang on his every perverted word.

Then by the time it gets to Out Numbered where there is always a Trump cheerleading team in place and even Cavuto I have had to turn off because he too has turned into a shill. Then there is The Five, where Bolling and others shill for Trump. And at 7:00 it is another shill for Trump (re) Greta. At 8:00 it is B.O. (BIll O) B.O. with his distinct stench, is another shill for Trump. And again at 10:00 it is Shamesty (Hannity) who touts conservative principles but has turned into a shill for Trump who is far from a conservative.

Kelly is the only one who has taken Trump on. The rest are shilling for him. I don't know what Trump has on Roger Ailes but it must be good to turn his network into a shill for Trump.

I never thought I would see the day that Cruz would get more fair coverage on CNN and MSNBC than FOX. But that's the facts Jack.

If I watch any coverage, I watch CNN these days. Screw FOX with the exception of Brett Bair and Kelly. The rest can go to hades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom