• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megyn Kelly (making no sense at all) WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaygodmedia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

I suppose she thinks Jesus is white too? Omg is she going be so suprized :lamo

This again? By today's standards Saint Nicholas would be considered white. By earlier standards, like say the standards of the 19th century, not so much.

The historic St. Nicholas was Greek if I'm not mistaken. Do Greeks no longer qualify as "white"? Just curious.

By the way, isn't this story like 3 years old?

The historic St. Nicholas was Greek if I'm not mistaken. Do Greeks no longer qualify as "white"? Just curious.

lol - as a white person, I honestly don't know who's white and who's not. "Lighter than X" I guess. :shrug: White is such a stupid 'race' concept. It's like a big freaking umbrella that makes no sense.

lol - as a white person, I honestly don't know who's white and who's not. "Lighter than X" I guess. :shrug: White is such a stupid 'race' concept. It's like a big freaking umbrella that makes no sense.

After 50 years working outdoors in the Australian outback, no-one would have called my grandfather 'white' until he took off his socks :lol:

Indeed. A nebulous concept.......kind of like gender these days.

Indeed. A nebulous concept.......kind of like gender these days.

Yes, very nebulous. Like, the main identifying feature is skin tone. But secondary are facial features. But yet some people who are Asian or South American have much lighter skin tone than I do - with notable facial features that say otherwise.

So 'pale skin' being the main marker, we're really just shoving a large span of people into the same category for no real reason other than we're all from 'people who inhabited the northern hemisphere' (because the only reason for pale skin is to enhance VD absorption).

Yes, very nebulous. Like, the main identifying feature is skin tone. But secondary are facial features. But yet some people who are Asian or South American have much lighter skin tone than I do - with notable facial features that say otherwise.

So 'pale skin' being the main marker, we're really just shoving a large span of people into the same category for no real reason other than we're all from 'people who inhabited the northern hemisphere' (because the only reason for pale skin is to enhance VD absorption).
Yes, strange in the great scheme of things that skin tone should have become the defining marker for race or ethnicity. Ever read anything of the Ainu people of Japan?

:newhere:

I don't understand the "WARNING" in the title. It sounded like I might find some DRAMA or some SEXY in this thread. I was disappointed.

Anywho, To the woman's complaint that her kid had only ever seen white Santas, why can't you have a black Santa down at the mall if that what anybody wishes? I seem to recall seeing one in a store somewhere. He comes from the North Pole, right? So Eskimos have darkish skin. I believe Santa's main purpose nowadays is to sell product.

is she concerned about the eight-year-old kids in the U.S. right now who might think only black men can be president? Life's full of confusions for little kids. I used to wonder how adults figured out which eggs produced the scrambled eggs I had for breakfast and which eggs produced chickens (before I understood the concept of how any sexual reproduction took place, obviously).

Idk do Greeks burn in the sun are tan? And so what it 3 years old. I just read your reply and its like 3 hours old so...

So wait. Youre saying Santa isnt a white guy? I see the guy at the mall every year. Hes white.

:newhere:

I don't understand the "WARNING" in the title. It sounded like I might find some DRAMA or some SEXY in this thread. I was disappointed.

Anywho, To the woman's complaint that her kid had only ever seen white Santas, why can't you have a black Santa down at the mall if that what anybody wishes? I seem to recall seeing one in a store somewhere. He comes from the North Pole, right? So Eskimos have darkish skin. I believe Santa's main purpose nowadays is to sell product.

is she concerned about the eight-year-old kids in the U.S. right now who might think only black men can be president? Life's full of confusions for little kids. I used to wonder how adults figured out which eggs produced the scrambled eggs I had for breakfast and which eggs produced chickens (before I understood the concept of how any sexual reproduction took place, obviously).

The warning is your going lose brain cells from hearing the complete nonsese that she speaks.
Fox News' Megyn Kelly Makes a Fool Out of Herself Attacking Obama Over ISIS and Syria (Video)

The warning is your going lose brain cells from hearing the complete nonsese that she speaks.
Fox News' Megyn Kelly Makes a Fool Out of Herself Attacking Obama Over ISIS and Syria (Video)

You know, for a Progressive, you're not making much progress. I'm not sure what something that appears to be from August, 2014 has to do with anything today

Perhaps you could fill readers in. You seem to be pulling stuff from years ago.

To borrow words from this last link you posted, it doesn't look like you're getting away "with this juvenile, pointless nonsense."

Such bs so history does not matter. Smh and I could careless what you think ocean and I'm no progressive nor any other label just an American.

Idk do Greeks burn in the sun are tan? And so what it 3 years old. I just read your reply and its like 3 hours old so...

Sorry, I don't do text speak. You will simply have to come back with some meaningful syntax if you'd like me to respond further.

The date of this video is 2013. I assume you know that Trump supporters waged holy hell on her over her dislike of Donald Trump and she moved onto bigger waters at CBS. https://www.thewrap.com/megyn-kelly...ed-by-donald-trump-supporters-on-amazon/Trump

Trump-vs-Megyn-Kelly1.png

So you might want to cut her some slack on this comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom