• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megyn Kelly leaves New York over racist threats from school system

Totally believable that you continue lying.

Your fraud site get's fact checked and exposed as what they are, and the best you can come up with is the same frauds slandering those who exposed them.

Sad.

Your fraud site get's fact checked and exposed as what they are, and the best you can come up with is the same frauds slandering those who exposed them.

Sad.
Find a literate person to explain your stupidity to you.

If you don't believe there is racism in America, then you don't believe what the school asserts. If you believe there is racism in America, then the obvious is that white children are raised in racist atmosphere and develop a bias against black people.
There is racism in America as is demonstrated by the author of the letter Mrs. Kelly cites. That letter could not be more racist. The author of that letter could not be more racist. There is plenty of racism in America. There is more, and more, and more racism in America every day, and that letter perfectly illustrates it.

Wow, getting a little defensive there but interesting how your lefties are not like those "other" lefties and "know better".

I don't think @it's just me believes that there can BE any other lefties that are like HIS lefties, he probably believes that they are one of a kind and that the mold was broken after them.

There is racism in America as is demonstrated by the author of the letter Mrs. Kelly cites. That letter could not be more racist. The author of that letter could not be more racist. There is plenty of racism in America. There is more, and more, and more racism in America every day, and that letter perfectly illustrates it.
Clearly, you didn’t comprehend the author’s message. Probably because you have no interest in understanding (not agreeing. Understanding).

What a surprise. She's a snowflake.

Clearly, you didn’t comprehend the author’s message. Probably because you have no interest in understanding (not agreeing. Understanding).
It is exactly because I understood the message that allows me to know that it is a purely racist message. It is 100% straight up racist. The Onion could not compose a more racist letter.

Ohh look, another Communist who wants to lie and change history.

No, it was democrats who murdered and terrorized people based on their skin color - and you're doing it again.

Who is changing history besides you?

In the 1860s, Democrats were the conservatives in this country. That is a plain and simple fact. They were Democrats by name, conservative by ideology. Only one of those things drives someone to do something.

Protip.....people don't kill for a name...but they sure as hell will kill for an ideology.

As you are reading this imagine this happening in the 1960s, only substitute "white children" with "black children".

So she pulled her kids out of school because some parents circulated an article that was lightly militant in tone among other parents? So, it's not an actual curriculum she objected to. It's not anything they actually planned to teach students.

I don't like the wording of the article but I think the point was to consider the perspective. And the idea that we should start by teaching children that racism is wrong, is pretty sound.

Pulling your kids out of their school can be pretty traumatic. It can be hard to make friends. Then you have to start over again.

It is exactly because I understood the message that allows me to know that it is a purely racist message. It is 100% straight up racist. The Onion could not compose a more racist letter.
How is it racist, in your mind?

I don't think @it's just me believes that there can BE any other lefties that are like HIS lefties, he probably believes that they are one of a kind and that the mold was broken after them.

No, I know that not all lefties are created equally, it's just that the crazy ones are more visible, and for some reason they all try to find positions in life where they can control other people's lives.

No, I know that not all lefties are created equally, it's just that the crazy ones are more visible, and for some reason they all try to find positions in life where they can control other people's lives.

Look in the mirror.
See those crazies behind you?

Trump bucket klan fire nazi.jpg

You didn't read it. No one who read it could ask that question, You didn't read it.
Yeah, I did.

Anyone with the ability to think objectively about racism in America today, and possessing cognitive empathy would not consider the article racist.

"Systemic racism" is an invention of the left, a self fulfilling prophecy. Kinda like global warming, climate change, and the other crises du jour they drag out every election cycle.

Yeah. Kinda like leftist invention of a round earth that circles the sun. Wearing mask and social distancing to stop the spread of a deadly virus. Biden won. Yeah, I get it.

I believe that there are people in america that are racist. I believe those people are the minority of people and that there is not a "system of racism" that exists.
I think the school is full of shit and i would yank my kids out of any such school as well. No white children are not raised in a racist atmosphere and it is racist of you to suggest such a thing.
Your false dichotomy fallacy is pretty much on par with what i expect.

school is there for education not indoctrination but the left has finally revealed that they do not care about education and have fully delved into making schools indoctrination camps.

Then why is it that systemically black people are paid less for the same work, declined for loans more often for which they qualify, stopped more often by law enforcement, searched more often, arrested more often for no diff reason, prosecuted more often for the same arrest, found guilty more often and sentenced longer for the same crime than white people?

As you are reading this imagine this happening in the 1960s, only substitute "white children" with "black children".
Good for her. get her kids out of that hell hole of brainwashing. You will destroy your kids leaving them in the hands of liberals. Leaving New York is self preservation.

Yeah. Kinda like leftist invention of a round earth that circles the sun. Wearing mask and social distancing to stop the spread of a deadly virus. Biden won. Yeah, I get it.
Biden didn't win but rather, America lost.

Then why is it that systemically black people are paid less for the same work, declined for loans more often for which they qualify, stopped more often by law enforcement, searched more often, arrested more often for no diff reason, prosecuted more often for the same arrest, found guilty more often and sentenced longer for the same crime than white people?

Education does make a difference: The gaps are narrower than they are for workers overall when a constant amount of experience and identical job titles are accounted for, though it once again follows the overall pattern. Between 2017 and 2019, Black men earned "98 cents for every dollar earned by men of other races with the same experience and education doing the same job in the same location," according to 2020 research from SHRM (the Society of Human Resources Management). This results in 99 cents for Latinos, $1 for White men, and $1.02 for Asian men.

What wage gap? the 2 cent difference can easily be explained away.
by negotiation hours worked and or simply different times in hiring.

YOu guys always bring this up and never look at the factors.

As they say in business location location location. if you are driving around in a high drug high crime area no matter if you are white or black you will be stopped if you are acting suspicious.
Most people are stopped and arrested because of moving violations and or other issues with their cars.

Sentencing depends on your prior record. if you have a history of being arrested for the same crime then you will get longer sentences no matter if you are white or black.
the amount of arrests just means that black people are committing more crimes.

here is a thought stop committing crimes and you won't get arrested.
I have never committed a crime and i have never been arrested in my life amazing how that works.

Everything that you mention is not a system of racism vs really bad choices. stop making bad choices and you don't end up in jail.

Same reasons blacks kill other blacks and commit crime way out of proportion to other groups.

No, its more like calling the thousand or so Klan members who still exist "systemic racism". Or wearing masks and social distancing" makes you safe from a virus that has a 99% survival rate. BLM is more "systemically racist" than the Klan and there are more of them. Get real.

Back
Top Bottom