• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megyn Kelly in GQ

Far left Liberal bomb thrower Rose O'Donnell----->
rose-o-donnell.jpg

Far right Conservative bomb thrower Ann Coulter----->
Coulter.jpg

My eyes are bleeding seeing Ann the Man in this dress. Is that latex??

Janeane Garofalo, Joy Behar, Rosie and even Candy Crowley are all hot in my book! :cool:

I DO hope you're joking. :shock:

I'm seriously hoping that Kali's spreading some sarcasm around otherwise I might lose my dinner.

I was not kidding. Strong liberall women turn me on:) And Janeane, Joy and Rosie all have a kick ass sense of humor too.

I would toss Ellen into this mix too. Some may not find her "hot" but I damn sure do and so does her smoking hot wife;)

Janeane can look good when she chooses to, though she is getting old. Maddow I find surprisingly attractive.

My cousin is Janice-Anne Dean, one of the weather women on Fox News. (Or at least she used to be. I'm not sure if she's there anymore.) I've been to their studio in New York. I've even met Bill O'Reilly. I've seen their makeup rooms. They have machines that scan the face with a layer of foundation and then a makeup artist does the fine details. Janice-Anne has to be there 2 hours before to start the makeup process. And I can tell you that these women do NOT really look the way you think. lol. The men get airbrushed too, just not to the extreme.

They spend an hour at the end of the day taking the masks OFF of the women. At least she gets to drive to work in a limo every day. :)

Last edited:
Far right Conservative bomb thrower Ann Coulter----->
Coulter.jpg
That's...horrifying.

Ann Coulter seems like someone Eddie Murphy would get embarrassed over.

Must...apply...hotness...
Kat-Von-D.jpg

Ahhhhh, much better.

Thanks for the Kat. She is so pretty but her voice annoys me:shock:

Thanks for the Kat. She is so pretty but her voice annoys me:shock:
I have to give you that one. I wouldnt exactly want her around to read poetry to me, but she's a damn good looking woman.

Eye candy for the angry, dirty old men that watch while clutching onto their guns and Bibles:roll:

Guilty as charged.

There are three types of Dirty Old Men; those that are, those that will be, and those that lie about it.

Personally, Laurie Dhue was always my favorite.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't her show about court cases and legal issues?

Dude, you do not know who Perry Mason is?:confused::)

:doh .......

re: Hot liberals vs. Conservatives.

Jessica Biel.

**** you, I'm an anteater.jpg (me, doing that pose. except a person, not an anteater)

Back
Top Bottom