• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megyn Kelly in GQ

Same reason they use babes to sell beer and cars; men want to watch them and women want to be them.

I would rather slit my wrist than have her Mind! No desire to be her AT ALL

Eye candy for the angry, dirty old men that watch while clutching onto their guns and Bibles:roll:

I think the bible would be put down in this case and they would be clutching something else, a little more cylinderical in shape

She is way to hot to be a liberal.

Liberal ------>
rachel_maddow.jpg

Fox has all the foxes with brains. I sometimes get a severe case of sensory overload when I watch.
wh20064.jpg
BanderasKelly_7.21.JPG

Last edited:
I think Julie Banderas is prettier than Megyn. She has the best hair ever.

841.jpg

Candy Crowley CNN Liberal----->
crowley.jpg

Harris Faulkner Fox News conservative babe----->
9584d_harrisfaulkner-th2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Liberal Janet Napolitano----->
Janet+Napolitano+Testifies+Before+Senate+Southern+1OieyAucmOUl.jpg

Liberal Janeane Garofalo----->
janeane_garofalo_2.jpg

Liberal Joy Behar----->
joy-behar-idiocy.jpg

Last edited:
Conservative women?

406px-Afghanistan_01.jpg

Sgt. Rock, let's not be stupid about this thread.

Conervative Elisabeth Hasselbeck----->
elisabeth-hasselbeck-boobs-3.jpg

Conservative Monica Crowley----->
200111090009.jpg

Conservative Janine Turner----->
janine_turner_photo_10.jpg

More Janine Turner

janine-turner.jpg

Liberla Janet Reno----->
janet-reno.jpg

Liberal Madeleine Albright----->
albright.jpg

Conservative Sarah Palin----->
sarah-palin-hot.jpg

Conservative Laurie Dhue (Former Fox Babe)----->
80241.jpg

Far left Liberal bomb thrower Rose O'Donnell----->
rose-o-donnell.jpg

Far right Conservative bomb thrower Ann Coulter----->
Coulter.jpg

They say Conservatives are happier than libs, I wonder why?
conservative_women.jpg

The ugliness of liberals oooozes up to to surface, I wonder why they are so unhappy?
liberal_women.jpg

The ugliness of liberals oooozes up to to surface, I wonder why they are so unhappy?
The photo of Rosie O is priceless. :lamo

Megyn-Kelly.jpg

She's very hot but is that the best picture they could take of her? Her face looks confused.

And it's good to see that they made sure to mention that she's a conservative host, rather than an actual journalist. At least she knows her place on Fox. Sit there, argue with the libs, look pretty.

Am I the only one who sees that picture and thinks "plastic" and "no longer biodegradable"?

Am I the only one who sees that picture and thinks "plastic" and "no longer biodegradable"?

That is rather far down on the list of my possible thoughts upon seeing this. You may be.

Yes you are the only one. I see a smokin hot babe who is also an extremely intellegent attorney and journalist. I can see why you would think she is plastic. She unlike many liberal women bathes frequently, practices good hygene, does not have head lice, and isn't covered in tatoos and needle tracks.

Last edited:
Janeane Garofalo, Joy Behar, Rosie and even Candy Crowley are all hot in my book! :cool:

As for Elisabeth Hasselbeck? Sure she could be hot with a ballgag or some ducttape:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom