• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megyn Kelly gets all of her money

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/megyn-kelly-walks-away-nbc-remainder-her-69m-deal-n930591

Good for her....I expected her to fail at Comcast but it was highly likely that Megyn Kelly would fail at Comcast...the people who hired her and who agreed to her contract should have known that it was likely to come to this.

Plus I REALLY dont like Comcast.
I thought it was a mistake for Kelly to leave fox and it was a mistake for NBC to hire her. It was a bad fit. She got however many millions for career assignation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I thought it was a mistake for Kelly to leave fox and it was a mistake for NBC to hire her. It was a bad fit. She got however many millions for career assignation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

She had to leave, she had worn out her welcome, which is how it always goes with Megyn Kelly.

She does not play well with others.

Megyn Kelly gets all of her money

I don't hold a position in Comcast, so I really don't care whether she got a dime or billions of them.

When Ms. Kelly left FOX, I felt that it was the end of her career.

She reminded me of those TV "stars" who do well on one program and then decide that they are going to quit in order to go on to "better things." Well, in many cases, after they quit, we never hear from them again.

I admire those "stars" who stay with a program until it is canceled. They know that they have a good thing going and are not going to jeopardize it for "better things." (Bless their little hearts.)

When Ms. Kelly left FOX, I felt that it was the end of her career.

She reminded me of those TV "stars" who do well on one program and then decide that they are going to quit in order to go on to "better things." Well, in many cases, after they quit, we never hear from them again.

I admire those "stars" who stay with a program until it is canceled. They know that they have a good thing going and are not going to jeopardize it for "better things." (Bless their little hearts.)

Like that red haired guy who left the detective show.

Turns out he wasn't the next Bogart.

I barely know her work but good on her for getting some money out of the craven suits at NBC.

Cant imagine what MSNBC was thinking from the get go, but obviously they were caught up in their own bs.

She had to leave, she had worn out her welcome, which is how it always goes with Megyn Kelly.

She does not play well with others.

She probably would have been ok if she'd stayed with Fox, although they don't like anyone ruffling feathers and she did just that. But NBC mistook her for a real journalist. Their mistake.

Well, you know, she was sexually harassed by some rich old guy or something like that. That ought to be worth at least $50 to $100 million collectively. Her's was an interesting climb up her career ladder.

She probably would have been ok if she'd stayed with Fox, although they don't like anyone ruffling feathers and she did just that. But NBC mistook her for a real journalist. Their mistake.

No, she wore out her welcome at FOX just like she does everywhere...at Fox it was going after Ails and worse being two faced about it as I recall.....Plus of course all of the MEMEMEMEMEME

Back
Top Bottom