• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megyn Kelly explains everything that's led to CNN's demise

Would not trust Megyn Kelly's explanation of how she puts her shoes on.

"A debacle unlike any in American broadcasting history." "The joke of the journalism world."
Please.

She lost me when she said her show on Fox didn't cover Trump rallies because "we knew very well we would not do it for his opponents and it wouldn't be fair to do it for him." "Zucker went a different route, taping each and every one to get some number on the board for his struggling anchors."

So if she had covered the rallies, it would have been unfair to Trump's opponents. But CNN covering the rallies was unfair to Trump?

Trumpettes only hear what they want to hear. CNN+ failed because CNN viewers want the news. There's more than enough opinion flying around already. FoxNews/Pravda viewers live to see people like her spout nonsense.
If they want the news they should tune into Fox 😆

Would not trust Megyn Kelly's explanation of how she puts her shoes on.
I'll bet she has a closet full of really nice sexy expensive shoes. She is pretty hot!

After the 10's of millions she received from her contract settlement with NBC, she made it clear she has no interest in going back to Fox or any other network. She want's to spend more time with her family and doing the podcast on Sirus allows for that. If she had wanted to go back to Fox News, she could have easily done so. Her ratings there were huge so they would have taken her back in a second. She's appeared a few times as a guest on Fox News in the last 6 or 8 months, so it's obvious the network doesn't have any issue with her.

What Kelly said about Fox News wasn't an attempt to kiss their asses, it was simply the truth, just like the things she said about CNN were.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. CNN is a far more reliable source for news than fox, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom