• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meghan Markle reportedly has serious ambitions to run for president

Meghan Markle harbors serious ambitions to run for president of the United States, according to a report.

After the Duchess of Sussex and husband Prince Harry dumped royal duties with their historic Megxitthis year, the 39-year-old former “Suits” star now has her eye on the White House, a close friend told Vanity Fair.

“One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” the unidentified friend told the mag.

“I think if Meghan and Harry ever gave up their titles she would seriously consider running for president,” the friend added of rumors of a 2024 run.

ROTFLOL... **** me... that’s hilarious. Politics... OK... city council... school board...

... Presidenté!? ROTFLOL... J’us du ette Honey... ROTFLOL...

I do want to see that gas bag make an even bigger and more complete ass of herself...
She doesn't qualify.

You have to live in the US for a minimum of 14 years before you can run for President. She has been living in England. Which means that if she moved back to the US before the election this year she would be qualified to run for President in 2034, but not any sooner.

He campaigned in rural areas to win the swing states. Had he wanted to win the popular, he would have stayed in big cities. Very glad my candidate was smart enough to campaign to win.

Yeah, all those dumb candidates who previously did both were just suckers!

You’re not just wrong, you’re waaaay wrong.

Obama tops Trump in virtually every poll around the world.
View attachment 67296512
View attachment 67296515
View attachment 67296516

* Obama remained at the top of the list even after Trump took office, and the best Trump could manage was to tie his three years removed predecessor. That is pu-****ing-thetic. 😂
They love Obama because he bombed more countries than any president since WWII?

Because he assassinated Americans overseas?

Because he was a race baiter.. first-class?

It goes to show you how misinformed the masses are.

When the media shit on one person and elevates and fluffs a know-nothing like Obama... you get such results.

I know the Europeans are even more clueless than Democrats... and that takes some doing.

Well I guess that comforts you... as Trump eliminated Obama’s legacy in 14-months... and we learned Obama And his hatchetmen were spying on Trump, and tried to bring Trump down.

Obama’s legacy now is... Most Corrupt President in US History.

Let’s see where they stand in 15... 50... 100 years. We know... Obama will go down easily as the worst Post WWII President.

But... take comfort in your Goebbels Media polls... if it lets you sleep well at night... ROTFLOL...

She can line up behind DOOOMberg.

Thanks to the OP for my first chuckle of the day!

Dang! That entitled young lady is losing touch with reality.

I guess she's getting bored with their huge mansion in the Los Angeles area.

Maybe she should return to England with her hubby and try to become the queen.

Meghan Markle harbors serious ambitions to run for president of the United States, according to a report.

After the Duchess of Sussex and husband Prince Harry dumped royal duties with their historic Megxitthis year, the 39-year-old former “Suits” star now has her eye on the White House, a close friend told Vanity Fair.

“One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” the unidentified friend told the mag.

“I think if Meghan and Harry ever gave up their titles she would seriously consider running for president,” the friend added of rumors of a 2024 run.

ROTFLOL... **** me... that’s hilarious. Politics... OK... city council... school board...

... Presidenté!? ROTFLOL... J’us du ette Honey... ROTFLOL...

I do want to see that gas bag make an even bigger and more complete ass of herself...

Trump has lowered the bar so far, I think anyone can run for president. Whether or not she can win is a whole different conversation. When Trump took over, he had not a trace of a clue what he was doing.

Here's the sad part, he still doesn't have a clue. So yes, Meghan can run for president.

They love Obama because he bombed more countries than any president since WWII?

Because he assassinated Americans overseas?

Because he was a race baiter.. first-class?

It goes to show you how misinformed the masses are.

When the media shit on one person and elevates and fluffs a know-nothing like Obama... you get such results.

I know the Europeans are even more clueless than Democrats... and that takes some doing.

Well I guess that comforts you... as Trump eliminated Obama’s legacy in 14-months... and we learned Obama And his hatchetmen were spying on Trump, and tried to bring Trump down.

Obama’s legacy now is... Most Corrupt President in US History.

Let’s see where they stand in 15... 50... 100 years. We know... Obama will go down easily as the worst Post WWII President.

But... take comfort in your Goebbels Media polls... if it lets you sleep well at night... ROTFLOL...
Good to see that you agree Obama is fully deserving of being recognized as one of the most admired men not only in America, but around the world. (y)

Back
Top Bottom